Jump to content
Peter

Kona LIVE Coverage 2017

Recommended Posts

Looks like he is going to maintain his hold in the fuglyist kit in Kona again this year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't matter.

 

But when it was 1700 and they said the pier was full, clearly bikes are now smaller. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ironnerd said:

Still not enough room on the pier for 50 female pros.

Agree. Messick is an arsehole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nath. said:

Looks like he is going to maintain his hold in the fuglyist kit in Kona again this year...

2 words...

Ben Hoffman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha love sunny.

 

BTW Bob Babbitt Facebook live interviews going now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/10/2017 at 2:02 AM, IronmanFoz said:

Yep. First full moon in October is the traditional time.

Was 

now second sat in oct , doesn't matter where the moon is or where PETER is sleeping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ironpo said:

Was 

now second sat in oct , doesn't matter where the moon is or where PETER is sleeping

Is there any tradition left at this race? Or is it all about the money now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bored@work said:

Is there any tradition left at this race? Or is it all about the money now?

About the only tradition left is that there isn't enough room on the pier for all the Pro Women's bikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bored@work said:

Is there any tradition left at this race? Or is it all about the money now?

Do you think PETER sleeping in the middle of an IM hound be a tradition 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Jan is now a Vego.  He mentioned it in his interview with BOB.

Said he doesn't want to eat meat as it's too easy to test positive to drugs.

Interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Peter said:

I see Jan is now a Vego.  He mentioned it in his interview with BOB.

Said he doesn't want to eat meat as it's too easy to test positive to drugs.

Interesting.

At least he has a reason ready in the bank for next year when Gomez n A.Brownlee rock up to Kona. Ze lack of meat made me week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ruley said:

At least he has a reason ready in the bank for next year when Gomez n A.Brownlee rock up to Kona. Ze lack of meat made me week.

He isn't a one hit wonder.  He has nothing to prove.

He even talks about that saying the second win was his best.  Proved it wasn't a fluke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Peter said:

I see Jan is now a Vego.  He mentioned it in his interview with BOB.

Said he doesn't want to eat meat as it's too easy to test positive to drugs.

Interesting.

Lucky neiskeo has retired then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×