Jump to content
roxii

Kona Pro Field

Recommended Posts

It just doesn't look natural for him. The fast guys and girls make it look easy

but like you said it works for him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any lip readers want to divulge what Patrick said his special needs formula was? 😂

It’s a neat feature - hope Fusion start selling suits like this. At the moment I do all my 5km plus runs with a race belt that has either 2x280ml bottles or a single 550ml flask (even in longer tri races - as I think it’s easier to refill on the move through aid stations and then suck down the fluid between stations). Something like this would be a better option for me ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Andrew #1 said:

Any lip readers want to divulge what Patrick said his special needs formula was? 😂

It’s a neat feature - hope Fusion start selling suits like this. At the moment I do all my 5km plus runs with a race belt that has either 2x280ml bottles or a single 550ml flask (even in longer tri races - as I think it’s easier to refill on the move through aid stations and then suck down the fluid between stations). Something like this would be a better option for me ...

Pureed steak Niseko special😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roxii, I have a brief stopover in Sydney, so you can drop off the super special Press pass at the airport tomorrow.

You know, the access all areas one you get as a triathlon media big wig.......

I promise to use it for good and not evil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Supamau said:

Patrick Lange has a special pocket on his race suit :P

 

Has he broken the run course record before....If not...how does he know the secret to breaking the run course record. I guess time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the secret was to run the run course faster than anyone else has run it?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IronmanFoz said:

Has he broken the run course record before....If not...how does he know the secret to breaking the run course record. I guess time will tell.

Time to eat some humble pie: Apparently he broke the run record last year - n his first ever Ironman World Championships race in Kona, the 30-year-old German triathlete ran a record-breaking 2:39:45 marathon. But keep in mind the run course was 800 metres short last year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep he broke the record. 

But lange has been injured. 

His run and result at ironman germany was poor. 8th or something. 

Last year he rested in the bin before the run. 

I doubt he will run as fast this weekend. 

Wont top 5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IronmanFoz said:

 But keep in mind the run course was 800 metres short last year!

Where did you see this? How was the course different to previous years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aidan said:

Where did you see this? How was the course different to previous years?

Just trolling......lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim Don is out - hit by a car this morning and fracture of his C2 up high according to his Instagram video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Babbitt:  "If you win that, you'll win a million dollars"

Ryf:  "I'm not really thinking about that" :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KieranR said:

Tim Don is out - hit by a car this morning and fracture of his C2 up high according to his Instagram video

Wow, in race week...  That's pretty sucky for him.  Hope he recovers well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×