badger77

Wahoo Kickr

11 speed 

as new condition as hardly used

12 months old

$1100

prefer pick up from Port Macquarie, however I travel a bit so maybe able to drop off depending

Edited by badger77
Update

Gold Coast/Brisbane arent you?

is this a Version 1? i.e without the handle and led lights showing connectivity?

Cool, version 1. The newer ones have a grey handle to carry/move it and led light so you know if BT/ant+ is connected. (i am seeking v2)

5 hours ago, pieman said:

Cool, version 1. The newer ones have a grey handle to carry/move it and led light so you know if BT/ant+ is connected. (i am seeking v2)

Do you think it's worth 1100 or less??? 

depends on usage and condition but I think most v1 are about 1k on Facebook etc.  Can get v2 brand new for 1300 now and supposedly quieter, better connectivity,  etc and obviously get warranty etc.  

That's a Kickr Gen 1. Still a solid performer, even better with recent firmware updates that switch away from the strain gauge power meter. Depending on the kms - A replacement belt, cassette shims, new chevon stickers to tidy it up, it'd be a good unit. 

6 hours ago, gplama said:

That's a Kickr Gen 1. Still a solid performer, even better with recent firmware updates that switch away from the strain gauge power meter. Depending on the kms - A replacement belt, cassette shims, new chevon stickers to tidy it up, it'd be a good unit. 

Wouldn't need new anything as it's hardly been used, it's looks like it's just came out of the box

Edited by badger77