AA7

Lachie's New Bike

Just reading on Facebook that Lachie had some bad race luck with his bike breaking during a race today. Apparently he went and hired one of those 'town bikes' to finish the cycle. Classic.

• Haha 1

Ummmm, isn't he on one of those ones that all the crap on slowtwitch was about? One of those beam bikes??

Love his commitment....  Worth a pat on the back

Edited by goughy

He was looking for a Cervelo during the week, then made a comment on a post where someone was looking for a Diamondback on tri market on Facebook that he would soon have a diamond for sale. I’m taking it that the partnership is over. 

Famous, or infamous?

I know we adopted Lachie as the Trannie pro but he never seems to post here any more.  I tend to follow Burgs more nowadays.

• Like 1

Sorry for the lack of posting on here of late! I'm on here most days reading but just haven't been writing much myself.

Was a pretty funny old day over in Malaysia with my steerer snapping in half and then 32-33k on a city bike. Owed it to the race to finish and glad I did albeit very slowly. 

In terms of Dimond, I will refrain from saying anything.

Edited by lachie94
  • Like 8

Honestly dude - that's the sort of stuff champs are made of!  Never give up, and showing some respect for the event and the people that have turned up there.  Was there any sort of reaction to what you did at all?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, goughy said:

Honestly dude - that's the sort of stuff champs are made of!  Never give up, and showing some respect for the event and the people that have turned up there.  Was there any sort of reaction to what you did at all?

Agree

Yep agree.  Finished the race.  Time doesn't matter.

No piss poor excuses.

Well done Lachie

5 hours ago, lachie94 said:

Sorry for the lack of posting on here of late! I'm on here most days reading but just haven't been writing much myself.

Was a pretty funny old day over in Malaysia with my steerer snapping in half and then 32-33k on a city bike. Owed it to the race to finish and glad I did albeit very slowly. 

In terms of Dimond, I am still under contract at this point so will refrain from saying anything.

Tough stuff Lachie.  Great work on finishing sorry about the issues

Good on ya Lachie....

in a world where when it dosent go slightly right for the Pro's they just pull the pin and sook...

onya for sticking it out....

• Like 1

Seriously, hats off to ya dude! That looks even funnier in the pic than I even imagined. Most ag'ers would have pulled the pin before attempting that, let alone pro's.  Your stock just went up in a lot of people books!

• Like 1

We need to get you to Ryan at 3D fit to tweak your position a little. 

• Haha 4

Outstanding effort, as mentioned before, i reckon your stock has gone up in the whole Tri communties book!

Great story and even better attitude!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peter said:

lachie.jpg

That's a classic and probably as fast as the diamond anyways lol

well done on sticking it out 

39 minutes ago, FatPom said:

Post it on ST, they will go apoplectic :lol:

It is on there already