goughy

I am speechless, and that is rare......

16 hours ago, clikchic said:

The same to you, and the rest of you. :o I never thought I'd see the day that I join a tri forum. LOL

This is a Tri Forum ?? :o

Now, go out and buy a bloody good razor, shave your legs, stop gas-bagging on Trannies and :wheelchair:

Congrats

FM

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

That is excellent!

What is even more impressive is that I was able to show that vid to my wife and friends, and prove to them that here is a really decent guy who drops the F-bomb more than me :D

I don't think he has sworn that much in the entire time that I have known him. :lol: (and you only got a short clip! That went on for at least 10mins :lol:) He much like me, is only an occasional F-bomber. We both even cut that back when we had the kids. Now that they are getting older have become more relaxed with it. But for him to swear that much especially in front of our son, you have an indication of how surprised and overwhelmed he was. It certainly made my day and I am still grinning over it now. :) Unfortunately our daughter was at work for the event but I showed her the vids. 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, clikchic said:

I don't think he has sworn that much in the entire time that I have known him. :lol: (and you only got a short clip! That went on for at least 10mins :lol:) He much like me, is only an occasional F-bomber. We both even cut that back when we had the kids. Now that they are getting older have become more relaxed with it. But for him to swear that much especially in front of our son, you have an indication of how surprised and overwhelmed he was. It certainly made my day and I am still grinning over it now. :) Unfortunately our daughter was at work for the event but I showed her the vids. 

very cool

• Like 1

Nice work folks. I have a bunch of books which Goughy might find useful for the training ahead. PM me an address Goughy - if you dare!!

• Like 2

Enter be. Maybe we can all head up and yell (abuse) encouragement at him :lol: 

• Like 1

At the least you can give me hell for the man-bun......

HB100 isn't on the cards this year.  I do have unfinished business with that race though, granted I don't know how I'm gonna pay it back when I'm walking everything...... but it is on the ride that I need to show it up!

• Like 2

You'll just have to be the team gun cyclist for hire :)

Oh and that thing better have some Tranny stickers on it!

Edited by Tyno
  • Like 1

I'll have to find some!  And pro's have walked before, so can I.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Did I mention, how much I would love to buy my mates Ferrari if it ever comes up for sale............

I can get u a ride in this one if u want 

IMG_0042.JPG

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ironpo said:

IMG_0042.JPG

Just what kind of Grass is it you mow?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, ironpo said:

IMG_0042.JPG

It's the Batmobile - Just imagine the looks you'd get hopping out of it wearing a Batman costume! :huh:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TenPints said:

What a community we have here! Bloody marvellous!

Well done guys, very impressive!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Go Easy said:

It's the Batmobile - Just imagine the looks you'd get hopping out of it wearing a Batman costume! :huh:

He had a bmx on the roof today and went to the skatepark to knock out a few tricks 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ironpo said:

He had a bmx on the roof today and went to the skatepark to knock out a few tricks 

Ok, so a modern day Batman then!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1