Sign in to follow this  
-H-

Fastest way to ship to Germany?

A friend of mine is doing Roth this weekend. She is in Germany but has left her bike seat and seat post at home. Her son is home and can send it, what would be the fastest method of shipping?  

It's an older Fuji bike so hard to find a replacement locally (apparently).  She's also looking into borrowing a whole bike but would obviously prefer to use her own if possible. 

DHL best bet, i manage to get stuff from Both Europe and USA recently to the Perth in 5 days, Perth to Karratha a further 8 days........says something about how crap our internal postage system is.

I actually think I know who it is?, I would love to have been Her hero and get brownie points...Ouch..:(

Thanks all, I just told her to get a new bike but not sure that went down too well with her hubby!  

Just got a message from Jill, our German friend has a friend with exactly the same bike - and also owns a bike shop and has her seat in stock.  He's lending her his seatpost and also bringing her a new seat today.   So she's all set, thanks for the advice everyone.  

• Like 4