Sign in to follow this  
IronmanFoz

Australian Survivor

I’m hooked. 

Not seen last nights yet.  

Sharn will win easy

brian should win. He has played all aspects the best. 

9 hours ago, Peter said:

brian should win. He has played all aspects the best. 

He hasn't played the best social game - as someone on the jury said when he was voted off, "See what happens when you're not nice to people."

So it's down to the swimmer and the lawyer - I like them both but Shane Gould is one of my heroes.  The first thing she said to her hubby tonight was "This is so ****ing hard!"

*Edit for bad spelling

Edited by -H-
  • Like 1

Brian lost it when he didn’t split the votes evenly and Sharn had the surprise idol.

Shane has been awesome, but Sharn has played almost faultlessly and deserves the win. She came back from the dead so many times!

• Like 1

Matt Rogers explained when he didn't play his.  He said you're so hungry, and tired, and just don't kinda think straight.  Wonder if that caught Brian too, cause I couldn't possibly understand his vote stuff up.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:31 PM, Peter said:

Who won. Can’t be bothered watching the last 2episodes. 

Sacrilege!!!! Heathen!!!!

Watched the last episode and vot reading last night. I thought Sharn would get it, but I am happy Shane did. I guess they all took into account how well she did for her age and maybe there were a few 'I like ber better' votes?

Loved this series!

I thought what Rogers said against Sharn when he voted for Shane, kinda showed why he was a great sportsperson.  He clearly never thought for a second he was not gonna win, was completely confident, and squarely blamed Sharn for him getting voted out when it was completely his own fault!  Completely narcissistic response.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone been watching the current season?  Is Andy the worst player who thinks he's the best player ever?  He continually made comments about how great he plays and that he's running the show yet had not a single clue what was actually going on?  And was a pretty bitter comment he left the show with at the end, serious sore loser stuff.  And the worst "throw a challenge" attempt I think I've ever seen.  Seriously, the worst superfan ever!

40 minutes ago, goughy said:

Has anyone been watching the current season?  Is Andy the worst player who thinks he's the best player ever?  He continually made comments about how great he plays and that he's running the show yet had not a single clue what was actually going on?  And was a pretty bitter comment he left the show with at the end, serious sore loser stuff.  And the worst "throw a challenge" attempt I think I've ever seen.  Seriously, the worst superfan ever!

The worst and the best. 

The comments when voted out were 100% gold. 

This is the best season ever.  Actually heaps better than the yank one. 

My only criticism is they allow them to find idols too easy. 

Janine will win. But would prefer Luke too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bored@work said:

I would love to go on Survivor. 

To lose weight?

Yeah, Dave has cards on himself, but he's playing them and still rockin'.  I thought he might have been playing his idol for Luke tonight.  I'm not really a fan of Dave, but he's getting away with it.  I actually couldn't stand Luke last season, and was tempted not to watch because of him being there this season, but he's been pretty interesting the last couple of weeks.  

17 hours ago, Mike Del said:

He’s playing an amazing game but have you ever seen a survivor contestant more up themselves the Dave?

Almost every American Survivor has someone more up themselves than dave.

Having said that, I don't want him to win. 

On 26/08/2019 at 1:56 PM, Peter said:

Almost every American Survivor has someone more up themselves than dave.

Having said that, I don't want him to win. 

If anyone wants to know who wins both Survivor and The Bachelor.....let me know. 

I have 100 on Survivor and 50 on the Bachelor. An both guaranteed return.

17 hours ago, IronmanFoz said:

If anyone wants to know who wins both Survivor and The Bachelor.....let me know. 

If I were guaranteed a return I'd put a lot more down than $150 ;) 

• Like 2

On 06/09/2019 at 5:01 PM, dazaau said:

If I were guaranteed a return I'd put a lot more down than $150 ;) 

Let’s just say I am very conservative with money....... it’s too hard to come by and we pay way too much tax........besides I am not a gambler normally. I had to open a Sportsbet account to do it.....wow what an insight that is.......I’d hate to be a person with an addition. 

Ps: the ones I bet on are still there. Survivor is down to 5 people. 

• Like 1

I hate like last season.  He bugged me at the start this time, but David deflected a lot of it.  But he's grown on me, particularly his story, and frig me if he doesn't own them.  That trial was insane.  Dance for me puppets, dance!

• Like 1

How fkn good is Lukey. Would be 1/4 as entertaining without him!

His tribal council the other night was pure chaos wrapped around a plan that was quite well executed. Loved it!

• Like 1

No one had a clue what was going on, and everyone just did exactly what he told them to.  Was pretty funny.  He's much better this season, maybe knowing his family situation has tempered his annoyance of me.  How he left his family to go on this season - I couldn't have done it.

I would be so crap at this show; zero poker face.

4 people left. My tip is coming together nicely. Same for the bachelor.

Edited by IronmanFoz

Watched 6 episodes back to back today. Caught up. 

Honestly thought Janine would win. 

Now. Dirty Harry. 

But would prefer Luke to win. 

I know eh!  Was the right move though.  I reckon neither Baden nor Harry wanna go into the two with Pia either.

I heard this morning that PIA wins.  

She lives about 2 blocks from me and it was all the talk at the morning coffee. 

Well that's good to know!  I can now read a book or something instead of watching the rest............ ;)

Any clue who wins Matts heart?  Not that I watch the bachelor, but I could let my wife and daughter know and free up some of their time too.

Making a call, if Pia wins she splits the money with Luke!

1 hour ago, goughy said:

Making a call, if Pia wins she splits the money with Luke!

we will never know

Yeah, I thought she'd make the call on the show.  This is why I'd be no good at survivor.  Got no game.

Did not expect the whitewash!  Dave sounded a bit bitter; maybe didn't like the response to his question...

On 12/09/2019 at 8:32 PM, IronmanFoz said:

4 people left. My tip is coming together nicely. Same for the bachelor.

1 down, one to go bruh  🤙

14 hours ago, Peter said:

I heard this morning that PIA wins.  

She lives about 2 blocks from me and it was all the talk at the morning coffee. 

Coffee shop gossip was correct. 

The GoFundMe page for Luke has raised over $440,000 so far, he will probably end up with more than Pia

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, -H- said:

The GoFundMe page for Luke has raised over $440,000 so far, he will probably end up with more than Pia

But why have people started so many others?

Is this just another way people scam money?

pretend to be someone and get free money?

856308E9-59D2-47AC-ABA0-834C62499083.png

FE1A7A2A-45F7-4D77-B18C-D110216F5B71.jpeg

418392BA-5EA6-4EB6-8CEA-1289524889A8.jpeg

Most of them were started within a few minutes of the show ending, so they probably thought they were first.  Many of them have been cancelled, there is only one that has substantial donations and most have  zero.

• Like 1

I think GoFundMe can be a great thing, and have contributed to some.  But jeeze there must be lots of scam and sham I've out there.  And how do you guarantee the money goes where it's suppose to?

I totally feel for his situation, but he also chose to go on a reality game show 6 weeks after his daughter was born; it's not like there was a guarantee he was gonna make any money. Should we have started a GoFundMe because he bought a lottery ticket and didn't win?   And it's not like Pia would be rich.  I was saying to my wife (after Peter leaked the winner) that I haven't heard of her in 20 odd years, she's probably just like everyone else these days.  

But I don't begrudge him the GoFundMe at all.  I couldn't stand him the first season, but have warned more to him this one (Dave deflected much I guess), and more so with his story.

On 05/09/2019 at 11:54 PM, IronmanFoz said:

Nailed it!!!!! 

I put the lazy $100 on Pia the night it started at 1.45. So the bookies must have got the same tip that I got.

I was a week late getting my bachelor bet on and only got 1.30 on Chelsea . I am down to 50/50 as to whether I win or not, but hey....... we all know how this will play out. :)

6 hours ago, -H- said:

$513,400 and counting....

I wanted Luke to win. But knew it wouldn’t be the case. 

In regards to people setting up a go fund me page for he I reckon that is excellent. He wouldn’t have done it himself......and he is one guy who really deserves it. 3 kids with some problems and the youngest with serious issues. He is going to need all the help he gets and I wish him very well. Ps: good to see it is for a decent cause unlike Folau’s one.......Folau is a flog!

On Survivor he was very entertaining and fun to watch.

• Like 3

My son and I watched the finale of Bach with my wife and daughter.  Well, I asked him if he wanted to go watch something else, and he said no, I want to watch them.  My daughter spent 3/4 of the time unloading about Abbie, only for both of them to be screaming at the tv when Chelsea was the first to step out of the car.  Holy shit it was hilarious!  Though it was different to see the loser totally pissed off rather than in tears and "happy for him".

11 hours ago, IronmanFoz said:

And I just nailed the Bachelor winner too.....

you can only hope 

• Sad 1