Sign in to follow this  
IronmanFoz

Australian Survivor

Yep, it's been in news articles the last few days (though not the serial killer bit).  Didn't rock one of sarah's bikini's though.  Henry didn't seem too happy with the vote last night.  I missed most of the episode but I thought Ziggy was dead and really blew it the day before playing her immunity idol.  Clearly I was way wrong!  

13 hours ago, IronmanFoz said:

Do you get confused ? :)

Nah but 3 hours a week of one show is enough. 

7 hours ago, Bored@work said:

Did anyone notice, Luke keeps wearing the clothes of people who have been voted off? 

According to the inter web, it's a sign of a serial killer. 

I never noticed but I love it. 

If I was on the show I would be throwing people's clothes away or at least put stuff in other people's bags to frame people. 

The smallest issues set people off. 

Just need to delflect 

Winning the money for me wouldn't be my goal. Lasting 6 weeks to lose weight would be mine. 

3 hours ago, goughy said:

Yep, it's been in news articles the last few days (though not the serial killer bit).  Didn't rock one of sarah's bikini's though.  Henry didn't seem too happy with the vote last night.  I missed most of the episode but I thought Ziggy was dead and really blew it the day before playing her immunity idol.  Clearly I was way wrong!  

After plan A - get rid of Lachie was not viable and plan B - vote for Michelle fell through I thought that Luke, Jericho and Ziggy didn't scramble enough for a plan C. Their idea - keep the physically strong players engaged until Lachie loses an individual immunity challenge was sound. It was a bit like a game of fiddle sticks. Voting for Michelle didn't suit Pete or Lachie. Tara couldn't afford to stop doing what Lachie said until she could actually take him out. So the obvious play was to take out Tara. That should have satisfied everybody - even Lachie if someone let it known that Tara was gunning for him ...

Not necessarily the 4 I would have picked.  To say that the 4 are just 'hanger ons' might be a bit rough, cause they are the ones left.  But how often do you see the 4 made up of some of the weaker competitors?  Jericho has always come across as about as intelligent as a "sack full of rocks" (my wife used that term after a christian called her that on twitter) but he seems to think he's running things.  I think he picked the right person to eliminate last night.  Tara should have been gone a long time ago, and we kinda think she's played the best to still be there.  Always seemed like there've been people who wanted her gone but she's still there.  I honestly thought there would have been a ziggy/lochy/luke/henry left at the end, but they've done well to get rid of them.

On 09/10/2017 at 8:04 AM, goughy said:

Not necessarily the 4 I would have picked.  To say that the 4 are just 'hanger ons' might be a bit rough, cause they are the ones left.  But how often do you see the 4 made up of some of the weaker competitors?  Jericho has always come across as about as intelligent as a "sack full of rocks" (my wife used that term after a christian called her that on twitter) but he seems to think he's running things.  I think he picked the right person to eliminate last night.  Tara should have been gone a long time ago, and we kinda think she's played the best to still be there.  Always seemed like there've been people who wanted her gone but she's still there.  I honestly thought there would have been a ziggy/lochy/luke/henry left at the end, but they've done well to get rid of them.

The power players all made critical errors of judgement at the wrong time. Henry didn’t play his idol. Luke didn’t work hard enough on Ziggy to convince her that the strategy of keeping all the strong individual immunity players together until at least Lachie fell was the right idea. Ziggy didn’t sniff the winds of change either and nor did Lachie re: Tara being a snake in the grass.

If anyone ever wants to know exactly how complete plonkers and flogs can get into Federal Parliament you only need to look how far Tara has gone in this game to get an insight ...

Edited by Andrew #1

Okay so finally up to date again.

How the Fark is Tara still there?

michelle screwed it last night.  She should have said, lets vote tara shes already been voted out once.  She turned on her best mate Lockie. She can't be trusted.

But Jerry is the King.  If he makes the final 2, he will win with a landslide.

Tara will be first out tonight in the final challenge.  She's weak and soft.

Then the boys will fight it out.  I think pete could win it but Pete looks tired.

I'm backing Jerry to win this season.

If I was either of the boys I'd be taking Tara with me to the final 2. Pete would be nuts to take Jericho, and I think Jericho would beat either, but I still think he'd do better against Tara than Pete, even though Pete send more like he been carried along than Tara even.

Anyone know who voted for Tara? I miss it last night. I know lochie did, and I'm thinking Annalise and Jarrod were the other two?

Just saw the ad for the next season, Champions vs Contenders.

In the Champions so far; Matt Rogers, Shane Gould, Moana Hope (AFLW), Damien Thomlinson a double amputee ex special forces.

I guess I don't have to watch any more of this season.