Sign in to follow this  
IronmanFoz

Australian Survivor

4 minutes ago, Andrew #1 said:

then it didn't matter so long as he was deprived of at least two of his five person alliance ...

I think it would have been worse if he was allowed to coast to merge with a strong 5, and then pick off the others, one by one.  Just the dumb luck of the blind buff draw that he didn't get a real mix up of the tribes a bit better.  Maybe putting a few more idols in play would have mixed it up better without the need to change the tribes

4 hours ago, Cottoneyes said:

I think it would have been worse if he was allowed to coast to merge with a strong 5, and then pick off the others, one by one.  Just the dumb luck of the blind buff draw that he didn't get a real mix up of the tribes a bit better.  Maybe putting a few more idols in play would have mixed it up better without the need to change the tribes

The producers have already put Lachie together with Henry - both of whom have had 'super alliances' fall apart. Why not let that play out - I.e. Let see whether they could build something together. There was also the whole crazy Luke factor at play and then there is Ziggy with her super idol - a strong player as an individual who had made it pretty clear she was biding her home before making a move on AK to break his alliance at a time of her choosing. Why kill AK now when all of that was still to play out? 

I still maintain that that breaking up the tribes - even by the random selection method, only had one purpose - to kill the only player who still had his shit together. It was just a pathetic 'Australian' tall poppy syndrome brain fart by the producers. Frack them ...

AK got screwed.  I didn't like him but he played the game awesome.  Given at the start he was nearly gone then and fought back.

I like Lachie but think one of the girls will win in the end.

Shit just looked and the bookies obviously know something. Odette as favorite? 

I would have thought Ziggy then Tara and then Lachie.

survivor.jpg

Ziggy is a monster! Once the merge happens, she's one of those people you see winning every single bloody challenge right to the finale. 

13 hours ago, goughy said:

Ziggy is a monster! Once the merge happens, she's one of those people you see winning every single bloody challenge right to the finale. 

Jericho had great technique for that challenge - straight back and arms. Ziggies postion was awful, but she won on pure strength and determination. Challenges like that favour women athletes and wirery guys like Jericho. No surprise to see monsters like Lachie, Henry and Luke bow out early. I think we are going to see a lot of individual challenges that similarly favour Ziggy - just like last year when the athletic girls dominated. 

I dunno how Henry and Lachie are going to wrinkle out Ziggy - she has that double immunity idol and is likely to win a lot of immunity challenges. I can see Ziggy using those to drive her alliance all the way to the final 4 or 5 ...

• Like 1

I don't know, he's a tough little bugger but Jericho doesn't seem street smart enough to make it all the way. He seems a little gullible.

Tara, has survived well but still can't see her that high up. 

But then again, how often have the obvious choices gotten across the line?

Interesting that the 2 with shortest odds are from the tribe without the numbers going into the merge, next 4 are all the ones with their names being thrown around as "need to go asap" in conversations around camp

Luke and henry are both farked going on the current edit. 

But we don't see everything. 

Ziggy is my guess. Wouldn't bet on it. Ha. 

That was a cool episode! Tessa has shown heart in challenges before and she knew she had to win today. And she has fought her arse off to stay there when she was nearly gone early on. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, goughy said:

That was a cool episode! Tessa has shown heart in challenges before and she knew she had to win today. And she has fought her arse off to stay there when she was nearly gone early on. 

Best episode of the season so far.

Other than willfully killing off AK I think the producers have done an awesome job of making sure that super alliances don't form in this game. I still don't think the factions are settled and I predict some more shifting sands too come. Hoping that either Tessa or Ziggy wins.

• Like 1

Wasn't Sarah pissed Tessa didn't pick her! That was a serious death stare. I love how Luke thinks that was all him..... can't wait for him to come undone. I can hardly understand what he's saying most of the time. And isn't Jericho the most gullible clueless dude there...

Would hate to be up against Jericho in the final 3 though, he does have a bit of a silver tongue and has shown loyalty to alot of the current or soon to be jury members.  Ziggy should have a target on her back over the super idol at some stage, will come down to how she weathers this until someone else does something stupid or she picks the right time to play the other half of the idol.  Textbook lesson on how to blindside last night though, fantastic

• Like 1

I actually expected Ziggy to have done better in the last two trials. 

Haven't watched the show for years but have found this season awesome.

Last night was a classic!!

• Like 1

On 20/09/2017 at 11:46 AM, goughy said:

Wasn't Sarah pissed Tessa didn't pick her! That was a serious death stare. I love how Luke thinks that was all him..... can't wait for him to come undone. I can hardly understand what he's saying most of the time. And isn't Jericho the most gullible clueless dude there...

Didn't Sarah end up saying that she was faking how upset she was as part of a ploy to lure Henry and Lachie while Tessa went to work on Luke and Michelle? She did come on board with the plan on the basis of a 5 second conversation and then she went to work on Jericho to bring him on board. So it seems plausible, but on the other hand - I also think that it was a bit of post facto rationalisation on her behalf - she was probably starving and without the model cocaine diet to suppress the hunger pains was doing it tough ...

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2017 at 3:57 PM, Ayto said:

Haven't watched the show for years but have found this season awesome.

Last night was a classic!!

I totally agree.  

I have to say I am still loving Luke.  The vote when he wrote one name and said another and then pretending to make his nose grow was hilarious. 

And him eating all the food.

His day will come, but I am loving him.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

I totally agree.  

I have to say I am still loving Luke.  The vote when he wrote one name and said another and then pretending to make his nose grow was hilarious. 

And him eating all the food.

His day will come, but I am loving him.

He just wants to be a real boy...........

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:33 PM, Peter said:

I wont watch the us version until ours finishes. 

Do you get confused ? :)

• Haha 1