Sign in to follow this  
IronmanFoz

Australian Survivor

If just being a cool dude was all that was required to be hassled for autographs, I'd have people queued up at my place all day long...

• Haha 1

I'm watching on speed play. Never watch tribal. Straight to result. And watch challenges. 

The 42 minute USA version is much better than the 75 min Aussie. 

And why are the people so skinny when it starts?  

39 days or whatever it is sees them drop the kegs 

2 hours ago, Peter said:

And why are the people so skinny when it starts?  

39 days or whatever it is sees them drop the kegs 

Except for Kent. He must have his own sekrit stash of cookies (or Whale blubber), cause I'm sure the dude has actually put on weight in the first three weeks ...

They were saying tonight that he's lost a lot around his gut. Lotsa loose skin I guess.

Kent was reasonably trim back when I used to go bike racing and triathloning with him in Adelaide. I haven't been watching survivor but I've seen some promo pics and didn't even recognize him at first.  I hope he doesn't read this.

I thought it was pretty funny when Jac went last night, and Kent wasn't happy.  Neither was she, just striding off.

2 hours ago, goughy said:

I thought it was pretty funny when Jac went last night, and Kent wasn't happy.  Neither was she, just striding off.

Her and her 'fake yoga' instructor, Henry's strategy of banding together all the weaklings was always going to backfire, if for no other reason than it shifted the power to the other tribe in Immunity Challenges. Her neurotic move on SAS Mark was a case of the tribe cutting off its strong right hand with its left. ...

Lols on her for trusting Henry, who Lachie seems have fallen in total Bro-love with over on the other tribe. Will be interesting to see whether they can break the AK Alliance there. ...

Henry is shitting himself. That's what happens when you form an alliance based solely on weak and paranoid personalities ... 

• Like 1

I do love watching these people who think they are running things get their comeuppance. Look at last year.... The crazy nutbag won it. Not that we've watched it for many years now, but I'm sure in the end, we used to see the generally decent person winning it. Yes tactical, but usually not the full of themselves wankers.

Now to see when Luke gets his....

I told clikchic (since she's now a member, I don't have to just say "my wife") that Kent is only 5 years older than me..... that made me feel old!

1 hour ago, goughy said:

I told clikchic (since she's now a member, I don't have to just say "my wife") that Kent is only 5 years older than me..... that made me feel old!

Are you 61?  Kent looks 66. 

• Haha 1

Kent is 51!

And when I said that to clikchic, she said he looks 15 years older than that!

12 hours ago, Bored@work said:

I thought it was you, when I first saw him.

I did like his words

"Every group has a dickhead.  If you look around and don't see the dickhead, it's probably you."

I was out last night and only caught a few minutes of last night's episode. It seemed like the producers decided to mix up the tribes with the sole purpose of breaking up AK's alliance. Pretty lame. Why not just kick him off at the beginning of the episode and be done with it:

"Sorry dude, you are playing too well and that offends the bogan demographic. We gotta save Tara again to appease our One Nation base".

The split into the 2 teams was through blind selection of new buffs Andrew, so not sure how they could have fixed it.  Personally thought the final vote would have been alot closer, but good to see a few at least are onto Luke

Yeah, Luke drives me crazy with all his guff. Is he Aussie, or from Queens or the Bronx?  He doesn't have just cards on himself, he's got a whole pack of Uno cards......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cottoneyes said:

The split into the 2 teams was through blind selection of new buffs Andrew, so not sure how they could have fixed it.  Personally thought the final vote would have been alot closer, but good to see a few at least are onto Luke

Yeah my wife told me about the blind selection but if - as was obvious - the idea was to break AK - then it didn't matter so long as he was deprived of at least two members of person alliance ...

I agree with with the producers breaking up super tribes but not punishing strong players - which is what happened last night pure and simple. Also unnecessary given that Lachie and Henry were still in operation. 

Edited by Andrew #1