Sign in to follow this  
Robster

TreX Cross Tri Series 2017/18

After a huge year hosting the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Champs Australia’s National Cross Triathlon Series, TreX is back and ready to explode into a new triathlon season with an even bigger and more exciting season.

2017|18 sees the launch of no less than 7 not to be missed events across the country which include:

• An ALL NEW event location;
  • New event formats;
  • The revival of the TreX Duathlon; and....

Read all about it here: Latest News

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rocket Salad said:

Love these races. Lots of fun.

Agreed, have done several of them and have loved every one.

The World Champs at Crackenback last year was probably the most enjoyable world championships I've ever done, and I've done them over every distance and discipline.  I'd even rate it more enjoyable than Kona, and that's saying something!

1 hour ago, Go Easy said:

So which race is the Australian Cross Tri Champs next year?

Waiting for that to be announced by TA, along with the Qualifiers for 2018 Worlds.

Edited by Robster
add qualifiers
  • Like 1

Great to see that you have also included some Aquabike races at a few of the events.  Trail running is my 'thing' so they are of no interest to me, but we've got a few friends on here that have issues with their knees and can't run much anymore so these provide a great option for them.  Hopefully they'll get on board and will discover the fun of 'doing it in the dirt'!

• Like 1

On 3/31/2017 at 9:19 PM, Go Easy said:

Great to see that you have also included some Aquabike races at a few of the events.

You will be able to select the AquaBike category for all races (all 7) in both the Standard or Sprint course this coming season.

• Like 1