ironpo

Ironpos world records

ironpo    2,839

So othe spirt that anyone can claim a world record without it being verified, I thought I'd add a few that I can think of right now that I must own

Please add your own if you wish

1 the first person to win a Ag Tri with a caden disk

2 the most 3 hr plus swims in an endless pool in OZ

3 the fittest person in Porepunkah

4 the most ultraman done with cancer

5 the most IM done by someone in Porepunkah

6 the person who makes the most dust on a mower in the ovens valley

7 the person who mows the most lawns in the ovens valley

8 the person who has mown the most grass in the rain in the world

9 the person with the cleanest bikes in OZ

10 the person who has done the fastest UM Hawaii with liekemia

11 the person who trains the most alone from trannies

12 the person who has done the most one K reps (66)

13 the person who comments on everything but knows NUFFIN (or is this Pauline Hanson)?

14 the person who's loves the big island of Hawaii the most In OZ

15 the person who has the best partner in the world

16 the person who has the best dog in OZ

17 the person who has the best looking house in OZ

18 the person who knows more worlds to 80s some than anyone in Porepunkah

19 the person who spends more time on the windtrainer than anyone in the ovenvalley

20 the person who has the best life in OZ that hasn't been handed to them on a plate

I think of some more but please add your own

Don't be shy

Cheers

Ivp

Edit to add

Most of these Are Tri related in someway

Edited by ironpo
  • Like 2

roxii    4,115

Since you didn't want to open my link here is the bit, especially the last bit.

Choose a record.

When thinking about what kind of record you want to break, keep the following in mind:

Avoid going for non-records - Your claim must involve a breakable record! Is it the tallest, longest, heaviest, smelliest? You may be able to lick your elbow, but it's not considered a record! Guinness World Records Ltd. rarely accepts "firsts" -- unless it's a "significant first", by which they mean really significant, such as "First man on the moon" or "First movie to gross over $1 billion".

Do not engage in animal cruelty - Don't overfeed your pets just to make them the heaviest or fattest. Your pets will suffer in the course of your attempt to break a record, which could result in their illness or even death.

Do not attempt to break the law - Driving at high speeds on public roads is dangerous and illegal, so just don't do it.

Do not attempt highly outrageous and dangerous stunts such as "teenage surgery" - Teenagers performing surgery or medical operations isn't cool: you're being a danger to society. As are "speedy house builders" who try to build homes in the fastest time. They come down just as fast!

Make sure your record will be interesting to a wide range of people, such as "Tallest man" or "Most yo-yos spun on one hand".

• Like 1

Flanman    1,112

I was the 1st person in Australia to buy a Morey Boogie Board. The guy banked with us and Was starting to import them. I bought it for $45 back in the mid/late 70s. In those days you could buy one fully made or as a kit. I bought the kit and made my own.

FM

• Like 2

Iron Paw    7

This morning i ate brekky, shit, shower, shave - out the door in 15 minutes, nobody has ever gone faster in my 12 month old house. World Record!

For my victory lap I took care of my own children and didn't pass them on to my sycophantic cult followers.

goughy    2,147

I'd like to fight you for 15 and 16. And on 13, I reckon I talk as much shit and know significantly less than you.

1. Most coke drunk on HB100 run course.

Ex-Hasbeen    3,874

You probably took record 8 off me. I had about 40 lawns at one stage (that was while at Uni. Probably why I failed), and preferred to ride when it was fine, and mow when it was raining. :)

I put my claim in for most mile done on a bike with a dolphin torch held on with an occy strap for a headlight.

• Like 1

monkie    174

As a Johnner... most cyclists picked up from various finish lines who took their hands off the bars as they went over the timing line... I reckon it's about 50 and 6 we had to board...

• Like 1

fitfastfat977    768

I was the first in Australia to own a Karbona TT bike. Returning the piece of flexible crap a few months later.

Most place of employment in 10 years. 36 different employers. During the mining boom so it should have an asterisk.

Most "Pointless Tinder dates" in 6 months. Spent each one thinking about how the late night would effect my training [emoji1][emoji1]

A2K    595

Do not attempt highly outrageous and dangerous stunts such as "teenage surgery" - Teenagers performing surgery or medical operations isn't cool: you're being a danger to society.

I think a certain Doogie Howser would beg to differ. Seriously though is this a thing?

• Like 1

ironpo    2,839

This guy has a few world records. I just wish they gave out shirts with each record. 112b9fe7ebf104154e1760884d857fd8.jpg

That bloke just finished 3 extra laps of the run course , so why would have he bothered to dirty a shirt no time for washing , just for the pressos , but he's batting well above his weight with that lovely lady

Edited by ironpo
  • Like 1

ironpo    2,839

I was the first in Australia to own a Karbona TT bike. Returning the piece of flexible crap a few months later.

[emoji1][emoji1]

I think u have the world record for buying crap bikes , or was the giant a parting gift from one of your many employers

fitfastfat977    768

I am a cheap skate.

I got a BMC after the Karbona through a very generous swap deal with the LBS.....but I didn't like that because it wasn't a Giant [emoji1] [emoji1] and so I sold it

Nuts

Mjainoz    1,046

I was the 1st person in Australia to buy a Morey Boogie Board. The guy banked with us and Was starting to import them. I bought it for $45 back in the mid/late 70s. In those days you could buy one fully made or as a kit. I bought the kit and made my own.

FM

cool. 1978/9 for me.

Bored@work    1,495

This guy has a few world records. I just wish they gave out shirts with each record. 112b9fe7ebf104154e1760884d857fd8.jpg

He also has a tramp stamp.

ironpo    2,839

I am a cheap skate.

I got a BMC after the Karbona through a very generous swap deal with the LBS.....but I didn't like that because it wasn't a Giant [emoji1] [emoji1] and so I sold it

Nuts

Lol

ironpo    2,839

I covered nearly 500 km in 5days on a single speed cyclo rickshaw in the hottest month of the year in Cambodia.

Nice work