Sign in to follow this  
The Customer

Logo cockups!

Yes it's just you TC

This is a logo cock up

353ff8533d5da333d84ad2f9a8c78186.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just you TC (granted, I can't read what it says).

I got the second two!

It's just you TC (granted, I can't read what it says).

I got the second two!

It says something like "Al Amroo" (I can't get the third character before the M) but to see what you are after you need to click on the picture and look at the tops of the A the L the R and tail of the U :)

During the week I had to notify a customer (note: not 'The Customer') his Shaft & Balls were ready for pick up. I was the consummate professional & sniggered on the inside when on the phone to him :yes:

(Dick) Pic of said Shaft & Balls -:

IMG_20170720_150628676.jpg

There is a down side to this. I sent this through to a mate, thinking he might get a chuckle out of it (to which he did), but I get a call the next morning & in an inquisitive tone he asked "so you could make custom butt plugs?". There's some things you just can't un-hear & just don't want to know :walkman::omg_smilie::lookaround:

Edited by \m/ Moshboy \m/
  • Like 1

Fortunately there's been no follow up on the custom BP, as my mind was starting to go into some pretty dark places, like, what if he wanted the equivalent of 'Retul Fit?'. With what I can only imagine would be a vast selection off the shelf options, what freaky shit is he into, that requires him to go custom!?!? Anyways, I'm rather looking forward to starting the suppression process. 

Hopefully this wont take a turn for the worse as well, but snapped this on the way home from The 'nongs over the weekend -:

IMG_20170723_090328685.jpg

IMG_20170723_090351708.jpg