Prince

mundine green fight

does anyone know where i can stream the fight? there are some websites, i. e seeker and say its a free trial but they want our credit card.

Not a clue. I thought the fights were all about making money.

I've got some fresh bamboo shoots to shove under my fingernails, should be more enjoyable

keep an eye on facebook, someone will do it.

My last pay point progression has funded my Foxtel coverage

Thank God for that - don't care whether the accusations of the judges on the take are correct, am just glad to see Mundine beaten. Good athlete, but what a d1ckhead!

• Like 1

A kind tranny member wi will remain anonymous sent me a link in private but i had few issues with it so clicked the one neale posted.

it came with its own commentary. it was the funniest thing i have ever heard. i think i enjoyed it better than the fight. it was like watching over the shoulder of someones own illegal broadcast in their loungeroom. when the link when down, all i could hear for the next few minutes was 'you mother F********. and when green won it was, 'you racist mother F*****'

i enjoyed it.

Edited by Prince
  • Like 1

Geez something dodgy there, thought mundine had done enough to win. The reactions from his feral crew was gold

Edited by Merv

The guy made one mistake of doing it under his name. Should have done under a fake Facebook account and they would have never found him.

Foxtel are shit anyway. Pay for MTV and then they still play commercials.

It's why Netflix is a hit.

You pay. Not one commercial ever.

I hope no-one bothered paying $60 to stream Choc going into retirement last night.

It may have started over an hour late, but at least it finished on time. :)

I just saw Mundine in the title of this thread and didn't click it was the old Green fight.  Saw 16 replies and thought that is more 'replies' than he got in on Horn

I watched. Didn’t pay.  There are so many free links on the net for stuff like this. 

Fark foxtel.  

Anyone that pays for boxing on main event are stupid.  

Most are so rigged. 

Gosh.  I almost paid.  Got sucked in I guess    What about the suckers that went to Lang park to watch it 

I ended up listening to it on abc.  

3 minutes ago, Prince said:

Gosh.  I almost paid.  Got sucked in I guess    What about the suckers that went to Lang park to watch it 

I ended up listening to it on abc.  

Quite a few people here at work got free tickets. They were giving them away in the city. No-one actually bothered going though.