Life is tired.

I'm crazy.

Watch this space. .....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

FTFY

School's back.

Life is crazy.

I'm tired.

So looks like the visors are heading the way they usually go..........

I shouldn't say anything - I was talking to roxii about these a year or so ago.....

:lol:

Thanks Cranky, its a mostly thankless task.

Just let me know if you need any help or money to get things kicked along.

• Like 1

I'm in for the cap, and a trucker if you're getting those too

Did you consider Bocogear???

Quote requested..... will let you know when I hear back.

School's back.

Is anyone else thinking we now have a source of cheap child labour to do the embroidery or is it just me?

• Like 2

Is anyone else thinking we now have a source of cheap child labour to do the embroidery or is it just me?

Grade 4 this year I think. Getting a bit big for the coal mines, so this could work out well.

• Like 1

If we want to do both and don't make the minimums I'll stump up for the extras and keep a few in stock.

Will probably order a few spaces anyhoo

• Like 1

Ok, I'll just throw this out there for nibbles or attacks......

Do we want a truly sports visor like a headsweats? Or are most interested in a more ordinary one? (like the earlier cap or truckers hat).

Reason being I went into our local workwear shop that I get all my embroidered gear through.

They can do a sports mesh visor, with logo embroidered on the front, for around $15.

To get a web address or username on the side would be embroidered on a badge and sewn on. About $10 each side.

$40 to set up the logo, and after that I can get them in 1's, 2's, 10's etc. They can also do it on a cap instead for those that want caps (which are a little more).

Visors (and caps) can be in black or white. Velcro back. The front bit is 45mm high, the peak 65mm

No minimum order, I can just place it as people order and pay. Aside form the initial $40 logo set up fee.

Any interest?

http://www.headwear-australia.com.au/4060-sports-mesh-visor-p-181.html

4060_2077_main.jpg

Yes, could probably be done chaper online - but I deal with these folks all the time, and once the logo is set up, I can go in and get them done one at a time if necessary. So no minimums, no massive outlay, no bulk orders etc.

Hi Turtle,

Great work in sourcing these.

I would however prefer a headsweat if that is the way we go, but will take whatever the majority vote for (or Cranky decides what we should have).

Cheers

NSF

Wearing the visor has easily knocked 20sec/km off my run time, despite being stopped to be asked for my phone number by 3 supermodels every km and having to take the time to politely inform them I'm taken. I've tried running different courses to avoid them, but this visor is like a magnet for them

Too bad you didn't get one FFF

Wearing the visor has easily knocked 20sec/km off my run time, despite being stopped to be asked for my phone number by 3 supermodels every km and having to take the time to politely inform them I'm taken. I've tried running different courses to avoid them, but this visor is like a magnet for them

Too bad you didn't get one FFF

Pfft

I don't have time for supermodels. Firstly, I prefer a real woman's shape.

Secondly, I am too busy trying to get fit to chat with chicks.

RS, that's just cruel [emoji1][emoji1][emoji106]

Haven't you got yours yet?

Im with RS.

i attribute my new found training enthusiasm to the visor. Magical properties.

Ya missin out fff!

baa0065d3e4e23bfa11591f1a64d9d35.jpg

Any strong objections to going with this one?

Any strong objections to going with this one?

Total price and a picture?

Total price and a picture?

If a headsweat visor sells for around 30, what are we getting for $13.50 with print or $14 fully embroidered?

If a headsweat visor sells for around 30, what are we getting for $13.50 with print or $14 fully embroidered?

Value for money?

Way too much input in here. Easier to do it behind the scenes with Roxii, then when it doesn't eventuate none of us know!

Just pick the one you like Cranky and Roxii, and leave it at that. Squabbling over $5 more or less ain't gonna get anyone anywhere.

Way too much input in here. Â Easier to do it behind the scenes with Roxii, then when it doesn't eventuate none of us know!

Â

Just pick the one you like Cranky and Roxii, and leave it at that. Â Squabbling over $5 more or less ain't gonna get anyone anywhere. Â

Maybe they took ur advice goughy, and went stealth mode

• Like 1

I'll take one if it goes ahead. The old #mootri visors are getting a bit on in age. Although I'll prolly get one again in a couple of weeks.

Give it 3 weeks!

I'll take one if it goes ahead. The old #mootri visors are getting a bit on in age. Although I'll prolly get one again in a couple of weeks.

Out of luck - no moo tri visors and not even a crappy endura water bottle - what is the world coming to [emoji854]

• Like 1

Out of luck - no moo tri visors and not even a crappy endura water bottle - what is the world coming to [emoji854]

They were handing out endura bottles in the recovery area which was a good idea. The downside was they were filling them with endura.

They were handing out endura bottles in the recovery area which was a good idea. The downside was they were filling them with endura.

Surprised they didn't do what they did back at the GCHIM in '09. As you were getting your bike out of transition they were taking back the bottles they handed out to you on the bike course!

Surprised they didn't do what they did back at the GCHIM in '09. As you were getting your bike out of transition they were taking back the bottles they handed out to you on the bike course!

Hey, I did that one. I remember them doing that, so made a point of making sure I had 4 or 5 of them hidden in my gear. I gladly gave them the one back that was on my bike. :)

• Like 1

I did exactly the same thing! I threw my bottles away, I'll be damned if they're taking those ones back!

• Like 1

Ok. It's holidays. I'm on to this today. Who wants what?  I can't even remember if I'm ordering just visors or caps as well.  Will look back through this post and do a tally, then I'll get into ordering. Roxii, how many spare do you want to order? 

On 2/10/2017 at 7:41 AM, goughy said:

Way too much input in here. Easier to do it behind the scenes with Roxii, then when it doesn't eventuate none of us know!

Just pick the one you like Cranky and Roxii, and leave it at that. Squabbling over $5 more or less ain't gonna get anyone anywhere.

I almost bumped this thread this morning Cranky, but then I saw Goughy's suggestion here.  I'd seriously recommend going with the wisdom of Goughy on this one.

Glad to know you are okay and thanks for letting us know you are back on the case

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cranky said:

Ok. It's holidays. I'm on to this today. Who wants what?  I can't even remember if I'm ordering just visors or caps as well.  Will look back through this post and do a tally, then I'll get into ordering. Roxii, how many spare do you want to order? 

Thanks Crank-star.

I think we should get both, lest see what the tally is at and if there are minimum qtys then Ill just hang on to the rest as stock for future requirements. 

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 8:51 AM, sme1414 said:

I'd like a hat with my name on the back if that is ok.

No names at this point, still want one anyway?

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:46 AM, Supamau said:

I'm in for the cap, and a trucker if you're getting those too

Did you consider Bocogear???

Their quote is quite a bit cheaper. Do you / anyone know anything about the quality? $13.50 vs $28-$30 for the other 2 companies (Champ Sys & Headsweats)