Sign in to follow this  
Sputnick

A CYCLEIST IN PARLIAMNET?

Well the preference deals went very well, have to get into the campaign proper now

(I promise not to get into political debate here)

Glenn

This is what Antony Green from the ABC said

http://www.abc.net.au/elections/federal/20...kets.htm#sennsw

However, watch for a huge dark horse in the field. Standing for Liberals for Forests is Glenn Druery. Not well known to the public, he organised the vast number of micro-parties that contested the 1999 NSW Legislative Council election, creating the famous 'tablecloth' ballot paper with 81 columns and 264 candidates. He collects preferences from a vast range of parties of both left and right before those preferences make their way to either Labor, Coalition, Green or Democrat. If not him, Family First also appear to have been doing some solid networking to get preferences.

Glenn,

this looks interesting, but I will have to ask Alan Pitmann to help you with your spelling:

A CYCLEIST IN PARLIAMNET? = A CYCLIST IN PARLIAMENT?

Perhaps the excitement is too much right now.

How exactly could we vote for you if we wanted to? I have only voted once and did not take too much time in the process.

Glenn,

this looks interesting, but I will have to ask Alan Pitmann to help you with your spelling:

A CYCLEIST IN PARLIAMNET? = A CYCLIST IN PARLIAMENT?

Perhaps the excitement is too much right now.

How exactly could we vote for you if we wanted to? I have only voted once and did not take too much time in the process.

speellling, yes

know time on the bike in the past mounth and

two mamy late nights and earlie mormings

If you want to vote for me look for Liberals for Forests or group N on the Senate ballot paper (that's the long thin white one)

Glenn

Edited by Sputnick

he organised the vast number of micro-parties that contested the 1999 NSW Legislative Council election, creating the famous 'tablecloth' ballot paper with 81 columns and 264 candidates

Not something I'd be shouting from the rooftops. :lol:

Better watch out, if Franka Arena starts thinking about why you might be riding bikes still at your age.

Actually, where do we find out more about the platform your are campaigning on? And I don't mean your recumbent :lol::D though I guess, to maximise press, a photo of you riding one of those as opposed to an "upright" will certainly do it, and will win more of the greenies over ;)

Edited by Slowman

Sputnick, I heard Antony Green on the radio this morning and he didn't give you much of a rap. He seem to indicate that you were trying to get into the Senate through back-door deals. He even hinted that you are not what you are seem. Are you really a "liberal" fighting for the enviroment or are you a mad-cap loony from the left?

What are your policies? Come on, open up to your tranny mates.

Group f, the Ex Servos are having a crack at Danna Vale in our local, they've set up a shop front in the main drag, ala the libsnlabs. Vale is the disastrous Minister for Vet Affairs who'll be back on the back bench getting photos at school fetes after the election. Can't have her botching things up in one of johnny's main support bases, the Laws n Jones listeners.

Sputnick, I heard Antony Green on the radio this morning and he didn't give you much of a rap. He seem to indicate that you were trying to get into the Senate through back-door deals. He even hinted that you are not what you are seem. Are you really a "liberal" fighting for the enviroment or are you a mad-cap loony from the left?

What are your policies? Come on, open up to your tranny mates.

Antony Green doesn't give anyone much of a rap, anyway we know each other reasonably well, he's OK

Here's a bit of background on the party, we are more or less in the centre of the AU political spectrum

http://www.auspsa.org/proceedings/2002/bla...kburn+stone.pdf

If I do manage to get into the Senate then Cycling issues will be firmly on the agenda.....

Glenn

Edited by Sputnick

If I do manage to get into the Senate then Cycling issues will be firmly on the agenda.....

Sputnick,

Is that a political statement or the truth? :lol::D

we are more or less in the centre of the AU political spectrum

http://www.auspsa.org/proceedings/2002/bla...kburn+stone.pdf

Can you change your name to Conservatives For the Forest please? The centre of politics does not exist much these days, both the ALP and the LP are right wing and establishment. Progressive liberalism seems to have died with Menzies, last seen in a Fraser government back in 1986 when the figures got a little wubberwy. :lol::D

What's your position on abortion, company tax, family trusts, immigration, multiculturalism and education? Or where can we see it?

Sputnick,

Is that a political statement or the truth? :lol::D

The Truth

i.e. A core promise

OK, time for me to stop politicking on this site

Glenn