Sign in to follow this  
JohnS

Search for new home loan - what key words

I'm now working as a mortgage broker in Adelaide.

Looking at search engine optimisation (SEO) and our marketing man has suggested we ask others what they search for rather than work this out ourselves as we will have a natural bias.

Lets say you either have a mortgage that you want to refinance or want a new mortgage, what will you type into google to find a broker?

Does google have some type of feature where you can search through commonly searched themes together? did all of the people who searched 'mortgage' also search 'broker' or 'bank' or 'finance'....

I'm sure there has to be some technically driven answer with a solid evidence base ...

google know everything about everyone .... seems to make sense to ask them....

• Like 1

Yep..... go to google analytics and type in 'home loan' and you can see all the other related search terms that people have used ....

most people that searched for the words 'home loan' also searched for a specific bank/building society/loan provider ....

I guess you could use that to type in known terms and see what other people have been searching ...

Fark .... its scary how much information google has about what people search for ...

Yep we've checked google analytics and google ad words but real people evidence is useful too.

I agree that google know way too much about us...