Jump to content
prizna

What training did you do today?

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Only 3 pigs I had today were bacon, pork & ham. :)

Err,  perhaps google it next time:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14km run along the coast AFTER Christmas lunch - - dunno what idiot placed my long run on a Monday 🙃 At least it kept me from going back for 4ths

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cat Lady said:

14km run along the coast AFTER Christmas lunch - - dunno what idiot placed my long run on a Monday 🙃 At least it kept me from going back for 4ths

Wow. That could have been very messy! (Insert vomit emoji - couldn't find one.)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cranky said:

Wow. That could have been very messy! (Insert vomit emoji - couldn't find one.)

☣♻⛖🚾🤢

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

83km ride outside in the cool air...? 

 

Bloody not very summery today 😕😕

 

I was a kitten into the wind, Lion with it. That's the only thing about Zwift etc. There's no headwinds messing with your rhythm and head space. I feel stronger from the indoor work on the bike but I HAVE TO get my head around working into the wind. An ability I gained in Mackay but since lost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, pieman said:

Birthday swim set 4300m... 

Happy birthday, PM!! 🎁🎈

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2.5hr ride with 2 x Arthur's Seat. First one from the beach @ 407w, second one from the gate a bit easier at 382w. Then roll down back side and 30min @ IM pace (300w). First one was 12min and missed 6w/kg by 7 bloody watts...

Now heading to the pool for 4km with the good ol' 40x50m main set.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might do a quick run but it's Flipper's birthday and I'm taking her to the Snow White pantomime in Southampton.

Oh no you're not, oh yes I am. :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2,200m in a hotel pool - very frustrating as it was so short I was getting dizzy.  Can't wait to get home - I miss my bike and so does my waistline 🐖🐘

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cat Lady said:

2,200m in a hotel pool - very frustrating as it was so short I was getting dizzy.  Can't wait to get home - I miss my bike and so does my waistline 🐖🐘

That's impressive in a hotel pool!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Cat Lady said:

2,200m in a hotel pool - very frustrating as it was so short I was getting dizzy.  Can't wait to get home - I miss my bike and so does my waistline 🐖🐘

You get dizzy  from the pools length or the fact there's a swim up bar...? LOL :wine:

Edited by FFF1077
Typo
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cranky said:

Happy birthday, PM!! 🎁🎈

Thanks.. 

 

Also added a nighttime 75 min Trainerroad session 5x6min at 105% FTP. Probably won't train again until next birthday

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the stitches are now been taken out of both handsin my hands so training can recommence. Lunchtime run (I’m still working).

FM

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FatPom said:

Might do a quick run but it's Flipper's birthday and I'm taking her to the Snow White pantomime in Southampton.

Oh no you're not, oh yes I am. :lol:

Behind you!! Look behind you !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×