Peter

Sonny Garcia must be spewin

So the rumour I heard this morning is that Macca has commitments in Kona and has to be there,,,,,,, and Sonny knows.

a7075b1376d4b94bb77d0c1a97260885.png

Gold

So the rumour I heard this morning is that Macca has commitments in Kona and has to be there,,,,,,, and Sonny knows.

I expect the plane will have a mechanical.

• Like 2

I was in Kona last year and this was all people were talking about. Sad really and this side-show undermines the sport and the efforts of the 2,000 people who worked their ar$es off to qualify and race.

Some people don't like Macca, some do. Let's just leave them to sort it out, with or without the help of the Police.

Not my business.

• Like 2

I expect the plane will have a mechanical.

That's funnie FP

But RBRs plane nearly did!!!

Imagine the conversations at home!

Fill in the respone....

Why aren't you going to Kona this year honey?

Imagine the conversations at home!

Fill in the respone....

Why aren't you going to Kona this year honey?

This is my biggest query on the whole thing. .he must be doing some serious explaining at home. .

Maybe his explaining was perfectly plausible? We've only heard one side of the story, and not really a side as such. Just threats I guess you could say. Doesn't sound like there's been any police involvement at all does it?

I mean, not one of us has a clue what has actually gone on?? Maybe he's been told to keep his mouth shut and keep away and he's been smart enough to do just that! Regardless of whether he's done anything or not, he may be sticking to this advice.

I mean, I'm not saying he's done something wrong or not. I don't have any clue. But if you look at a case like the El Masri one, where he obviously had evidence he was innocent from the very start of it all but didn't it take a while for this evidence to come into the public light? During the time before it's release he seemed to have been treated pretty much like he was guilty? There must have been a reason this took a while to come out.

We just can't say what's happened until more comes out or a case is made, and I don't think either will ever happen!

I'm not saying Sony is doing anything wrong either, or the girl he knows! We just don't know anything. I'd say watch out the person who tries to harm my family too!

Edited by goughy
  • Like 1

Tipping macca isn't in Kona.

He is posting on Twitter but now photos but retweeting other people's photos.

Also Danny green come out supporting sunny.

Sunny also posted that the matter is ongoing and current with the courts.

• Like 1

Nah Macca was in Hamilton Island.

whilst posting and pretending he was in Kona.

Using other peoples photos.

Macca hasn't been to Mainland USA or Hawaii for 12 months.

He isn't scared of Sunny. He is scared of the cops *

* My opinion

• Like 1

Nah Macca was in Hamilton Island.

Â

whilst posting and pretending he was in Kona.

Â

Using other peoples photos.

Â

Macca hasn't been to Mainland USA or Hawaii for 12 months.

Â

He isn't scared of Sunny. Â He is scared of the cops *

Â

* My opinion

Agree

Ding Ding.

Looks like Sunny has his intel working and may be putting together a reception committee for Macca

From Instagram :sunnygarcia

It’s that time of year and I’ve heard rumors that this sad excuse of a man will be coming to Hawaii for the Iron Man triathlon in Kona October 13th so all my family and friends keep an eye out for him and make him feel unwelcome in our islands👊🏽 @maccanow I am forever scarred from picking up my friend from the Kona police station after what you did to her and having to carry her to the car because she couldn’t walk and take her to the hospital for tests and I am still in disbelief that the Kona police let you leave Hawaii without questioning but hopefully they get their act together and pick your sorry ass up and put you in jail where you belong with the rest of the monsters and you better hope I don’t find you first

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, roxii said:

Ding Ding.

Looks like Sunny has his intel working and may be putting together a reception committee for Macca

From Instagram :sunnygarcia

It’s that time of year and I’ve heard rumors that this sad excuse of a man will be coming to Hawaii for the Iron Man triathlon in Kona October 13th so all my family and friends keep an eye out for him and make him feel unwelcome in our islands👊🏽 @maccanow I am forever scarred from picking up my friend from the Kona police station after what you did to her and having to carry her to the car because she couldn’t walk and take her to the hospital for tests and I am still in disbelief that the Kona police let you leave Hawaii without questioning but hopefully they get their act together and pick your sorry ass up and put you in jail where you belong with the rest of the monsters and you better hope I don’t find you first

If it's true, it's horrible 

1 minute ago, FFF1077 said:

I wonder if Macca is traveling under a diplomatic passport (Bahrain)? 

22 minutes ago, FFF1077 said:

Going from what SG has said, the assumption is she was violently raped by Macca, it's hard to believe the US authorities don't want to press charges or even interview Macca. Rape is a crime against the state, so even if the victim wanted to withdraw the charges the police would continue to charge him. And what about a civil suit? 

"carrying her to the car because she couldn't walk" - the implication being she was that badly beaten she couldn't walk., the police would have taken her to hospital and interviewed her there. 

Personally I think SG is full of shit. 

Edited by zed
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Agree with ZED

Clearly something happened,but id suggest its not as bad as Garcia suggests otherwise the authorities would have been all over it.

Any sort of violence against women is not acceptable but Garcia has a pretty average Track Record in life as a human being.

Multiple stints in Jail,charges for theft,corruption and a past full of violence which he sees as a way to assert himself.

Hes looking for relevance when his time has passed him by.

If im wrong im sure if Macca turns up in Kona the authorites will have a chat with him.

Two people actually know what happened.......and it aint any of us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zed said:

carrying her to the car because she couldn't walk" - the implication being she was that badly beaten she couldn't walk., the police would have taken her to hospital and interviewed her there

Could be she was inebriated. 

Pretty bad of SG to make those assertions..so much more to it. 

I See it this way. 

If macca shows up in Kona, he didn’t do anything like what Sonny says. 

If macca fakes a “I can’t make it to Kona as something else came up” , he is guilty as shit. And given the prince is paying his way and he is the princes coach, I’d 100% expect him to be in Kona next weekend. 

If I had Sonny threatening me like that, I wouldn't go even if innocent. 

Whether it's TRUE or not, or being exaggerated by Sonny, if he has a couple of mates that get riled up, things could get nasty. 

• Like 3

I'm sure the prince's men can handle it.  I reckon he would have a small army that wouldbe invisible as well.  He would be more concerned about the police depending on how much truth is in the allegations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I See it this way. 

If macca fakes a “I can’t make it to Kona as something else came up” , he is guilty as shit. And given the prince is paying his way and he is the princes coach, I’d 100% expect him to be in Kona next weekend. 

Peter, with logic like that I must remember to challenge your spot on my jury!😂

Edited by lawman
  • Haha 1

I have spoken directly with Sonny on this matter. 

Look at the comments on the Instagram thread & another ex trannie has a couple of interesting comments.

Sonny lost sponsors over this matter & the young girl is no longer doing promotional work. 

Macca also goes on the attack every time his reputation is threatened. I believe he has threatened to sue trannies in the past.

This is the third time Sonny has posted this & no response from Macca. Seems odd to me.

There is always three sides to a story. Macca’s, Sonny’s & the truth 

43 minutes ago, lawman said:

Peter, with logic like that I must remember to challenge your spot on my jury!😂

What have you done wrong?

25 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Look at the comments on the Instagram thread & another ex trannie has a couple of interesting comments.

Sonny lost sponsors over this matter & the young girl is no longer doing promotional work. 

Macca also goes on the attack every time his reputation is threatened. I believe he has threatened to sue trannies in the past.

This is the third time Sonny has posted this & no response from Macca. Seems odd to me.

Was YoYo defending TGE...? 

5 minutes ago, Peter said:

What have you done wrong?

Bought Lance's book

Edited by lawman
  • Haha 1

America has extradition arrangements with almost every country Macca has set foot in. If they really wanted him they could get him. As for the accusations and counter claims. We know nothing so can't comment.

4 hours ago, Bored@work said:

Yeah it is odd he never responded. It doesn't get more libellous than beating up and raping a woman. I'm thinking he had a one night stand, doesn't want the missus to know so has gone for the head in the sand approach. I'm surprised the story never got any traction. Seems the only person interested in it, is old mate Sonny. If there was any truth to the story Macca wouldn't be even thinking of going back to Kona. 

Sunny wants to set up a boxing match with all money raised going to a women’s rape charity.  

Apparently the victim just wants it to go away. Which is not uncommon. 

It’s also not just Sunny claiming it happened. He is the only one who is prepared to go public with it.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

I See it this way. 

He's not the Prince of Bahrain's coach. The Prince has various trained professionals that oversee his training - not Macca.

6 hours ago, RunBrettRun said:

I'm sure the prince's men can handle it.  I reckon he would have a small army that wouldbe invisible as well.  He would be more concerned about the police depending on how much truth is in the allegations.

The Prince's security will only be concerned for the Prince. Macca is not on their radar.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Customer said:

He's not the Prince of Bahrain's coach. The Prince has various trained professionals that oversee his training - not Macca.

Any of them a chemist?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bored@work said:

Why would Sonny lose sponsors for defending an apparent victim of rape/violence? It’s not as if a violent reaction from him is something out of character. Which sponsors dumped him?

seems all very strange to me. If it was rape or violence I would have thought this lady would be pressing charges and selling her story? Especially given it is already somewhat public?

1 hour ago, more said:

Why would Sonny lose sponsors for defending an apparent victim of rape/violence? It’s not as if a violent reaction from him is something out of character. Which sponsors dumped him?

seems all very strange to me. If it was rape or violence I would have thought this lady would be pressing charges and selling her story? Especially given it is already somewhat public?

You think a victim of violence sees it as an opportunity to "sell her story"?

1 hour ago, more said:

seems all very strange to me. If it was rape or violence I would have thought this lady would be pressing charges and selling her story? Especially given it is already somewhat public

Just now, Bored@work said:
1 hour ago, more said:

seems all very strange to me. If it was rape or violence I would have thought this lady would be pressing charges and selling her story? Especially given it is already somewhat public

Same sponsor as Macca & the company who the girl was working for at the time. I can’t find the comments from the time but Sunny changed some of his equipment just before the race to get away from said company. 

1 hour ago, The Customer said:

You think a victim of violence sees it as an opportunity to "sell her story"?

Isn’t that what Americans typically do when a celebrity is involved? Actually it seems to be what everyone does these days judging by modern media

It all just seems strange-going by what Sonny has said it would seem the police would have more than enough evidence to charge him and at the very least bring him in for questioning. Not saying anyone is right or wrong, I just don’t get it.

Edited by more

Macca may have a mouth on him, but this isn't just a case of people being pissed off with each other and mouthing off!  This is not an issue to get into a slanging match on twitter - it's either a case of an abhorrent act, mistaken identity, or nothing at all!  Anything he could say would mean nothing at all and only fuel the fire!  Innocent or not, it would be easy to say the wrong sort of thing.  And Sony's profile would have to be much bigger than his, he would get smashed!  From a legal standpoint (only) he is handling this right.  Honestly, the fact that the cops haven't even talked to him at all, not even for a second (I gather) must say a lot.

• Like 1

Given the way their President slut shammed Professor Ford yesterday at his latest campaign rally  - to the cheers and laughs of the audience - I really don’t think there is the commitment to investigating and prosecuting sexual assaults in America: a bit like Australia 15-20 years ago. Things may be changing with #metoo but even that seems to be caught up in the Trump-Republican-Religious Right culture wars.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Andrew #1 said:

Given the way their President slut shammed Professor Ford yesterday at his latest campaign rally  - to the cheers and laughs of the audience - I really don’t think there is the commitment to investigating and prosecuting sexual assaults in America: a bit like Australia 15-20 years ago. Things may be changing with #metoo but even that seems to be caught up in the Trump-Republican-Religious Right culture wars.

And here I was thinking people have the right of innocence until proven guilty. In that example you have a person come out 36 years after the fact with absolutely zero evidence and yet the guy has been found guilty and sent to the gallows. Crazy these days how an accusation is all you now need to destroy someone.

Actually, it's more likely that he will end up on the supreme court!

And I don't know what world you live in, but I seem to be in a different one where trial by social media is the standard!

1 minute ago, goughy said:

Actually, it's more likely that he will end up on the supreme court!

And I don't know what world you live in, but I seem to be in a different one where trial by social media is the standard!

That’s why I don’t have Facebook or any social media-seems to bring out the crazy mob mentality in people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, more said:

That’s why I don’t have Facebook or any social media-seems to bring out the crazy mob mentality in people.

Forums are a form of social media.

• Like 1