Sign in to follow this  
Kamal2

Addictions. What do you have?

Craving Ice cream or pizza would not fall under addiction.

Not sure on chocolate because the craving occurs mostly when the chocolate is in front of you. If not you might not even thing about it.

Alcohol could be a craving or an addiction.

Tobacco.

I feel addicted on Coca Cola. I use so much of it on rides and afterwards even flat or watered down. Late afternoon on a hot afternoon I will tell my wife to get one litre. With ice. I usually drink 2 full glasses. It will lift me up and I can't say I suffer for it.

What do you have?

I would say Coke too. Didn't buy any shopping this arvo and it's really getting to me! I need to lay off it. Popular with the adhd crowd.

I don't want to acknowledge that T! That's the first step....

• Like 1

I went and bought coke tonight. I was seriously craving it after a tough day and was getting really cranky and sad.

I went and bought coke tonight. I was seriously craving it after a tough day and was getting really cranky and sad.

I just sent Gina out to get some and she's rationing it out. One glass not full.

I rode out 68 km earlier but did not have any.

Coffee? 2-3 per day up to 4 because I have one at night. Addiction but it does not seem to be a problem.

Cravings or addictions? I mean we all crave sex but probably don't get enough to qualify as an addiction :lol::shy::santa: too busy training of course :smile1:

My wife has rid me of the Coke addiction and pretty much any added sugar. Sugar has really been getting a good beating up lately, and rightly so, given the research showing the health issues that arise because of the excessive amounts of added sugar in processed food products. I'll forever enjoy a red frog and a tim tam occasionally but soft drinks no longer have a regular place in our fridge. We tend to buy lemons and limes and squeeze a few drops into soda water and it's pretty refreshing. Coca Cola have a new line of drinks called Glaceau Fruit Water and they're not bad for some variety - they say zero calories but I believe it might not be that low, but at any rate nothing like 35 teaspoons of sugar.

• Like 1

I don't think I have 'addictions' as such ... I really don't think I have an addictive personality...

But cravings ..... there are certainly some things that I would rather not have to do without ...

Coffee in the AM

Wine in the PM (especially a good red)

• Like 1

Craving bordering on addiction - Coffee

Addiction under control for the moment - Coke, gone from a minimum of 600m everyday to nothing for a month except a bit of a breakout binge last weekend. Didnt realise it would be so f******** hard to quit.

To the extent that an addiction is anything that is bad for the rest of your (work)life - Facebook or more broadly the internet.

• Like 1

Your making me feel good about all my Coke!

HAD.

Nurofen Plus (Codiene)

After knee injury and 4 x surgeries. Injured in March 2011. Last surgery June 2015.

Just couldn't stop myself even though I knew how bad it was. Took a bit to get through to me by my wife but don't touch the stuff now and haven't for bout 8 months. Feel much better for it.

Just can't believe I was that bad. Still get very sore but I know the body and relationship with the wife is better for it.

• Like 1

Grog. Was a terrible piss artist for many years.

Haven't been a drinker for many years but the addiction stays with you.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Is "Getting away from it all" an addiction?

If I don't get out of phone range and spend time around a camp fire I get withdrawal symptoms.

I think I just found a new one. My wife brought home a bottle of "Dark Chocolate & Mint Liqueur" yesterday from Stanthorpe. It's like drinking after-dinner mints.

this could be the end of me. :)

• Like 1

HAD.

Â

Nurofen Plus (Codiene)

Â

Â

After knee injury and 4 x surgeries. Â Injured in March 2011. Â Last surgery June 2015.

Â

Â

Just couldn't stop myself even though I knew how bad it was. Â Took a bit to get through to me by my wife but don't touch the stuff now and haven't for bout 8 months. Â Feel much better for it.

Â

Â

Â

Just can't believe I was that bad. Â Still get very sore but I know the body and relationship with the wife is better for it.

Â

Â

Good man thommo, and very strong of you. I lost a mate to pain killer addiction - long story, but started with a back injury and percocet. I had to tell his pregnant partner that he'd gone, she had no idea how much he was taking.