roxii

Pay it forward... again

You had the Cranky Kona thread translated to Russian and published?

And then I had it condensed Readers Digest style to the resultant 1444 pages. In 8 point to boot...

Edited by AVAGO
  • Like 4

A few books for those interested.

Cadel Evans - close to flying (2 copies)

The Secret Race by Tyler Hamilton (eye opening read - was a pay it forward from pieman)

The Man who cycled the Americas - Mark Beaumont's ride from Alaska to Argentina

Edited by Dalai

A few books for those interested.

Cadel Evans - close to flying (2 copies)

The Secret Race by Tyler Hamilton (eye opening read - was a pay it forward from pieman)

The Man who cycled the Americas - Mark Beaumont's ride from Alaska to Argentina

Updated the list and replied to the two people who have PM'ed.

Books are in Melbourne buy happy to post. The Tyler book was sent by Pieman without wanting anything for postage, so happy to do the same.

Not certain if this is the most recent Pay It Forward thread, but hey, it matters not. An Aldi purchased Bike Work Stand, bought a couple of years ago when I had a rush of blood to my head, but alas, it's still sealed up in the box it came in, and looks sort of like the attached pic.

It's located either at Balmain during working hours or at Narrabeen when not. ( that's NSW for the non NSWers )

Price? to the great unwashed at Trannies, Free. but please, pick up only.

feeback-pro-maintenance-stand.jpg

Edited by AVAGO
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, AVAGO said:

Not certain if this is the most recent Pay It Forward thread, but hey, it matters not. An Aldi purchased Bike Work Stand, bought a couple of years ago when I had a rush of blood to my head, but alas, it's still sealed up in the box it came in, and looks sort of like the attached pic.

It's located either at Balmain during working hours or at Narrabeen when not. ( that's NSW for the non NSWers )

Price? to the great unwashed at Trannies, Free. but please, pick up only.

feeback-pro-maintenance-stand.jpg

Hi mate.

I'd love this. I live in Narrabeen so could pick it up this afternoon. Just one question- is it reasonably compact to store? I'm in a small apartment where storage is limited.

Cheers

Hoffy, call 0412 173 573

Take it, and if it's to big for your storage, just Pay it Forward again

Edited by AVAGO
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, AVAGO said:

Hoffy, call 0412 173 573

Mate I'm so sorry, only just logged back on and seen this. Yep I'd love to take it off your hands. Will buzz you tomorrow to organise pick-up.

Thanks heaps.

• Like 1

On 19/04/2017 at 2:47 PM, AVAGO said:

Hoffy, call 0412 173 573

Thanks heaps mate! Was great to meet you. My quest to become a home bike mechanic now begins.

See you at Port in a couple of weeks.

Cheers

• Like 2

Might not be of interest but I have bought a new helmet (more aero y'know) and so my old one is available... it's a totally basic shell but only 14 months old and not been bashed or 'owt (I manage to land on my hips).

Only worth about $60 so not going to post it but if anybody wants it from Chatswood, Chippendale or anywhere in between I'm more than happy to drop off. 

I have a box of V-Fuel citrus flavoured gels, its a 24 pack minus a couple.  I dont use gels anymore so they wont get used in my house.  Happy to post anywhere in Aussie.  Can also bring to Cairns in a few weeks if anyone wants them and happy to wait.

Kieran

2 hours ago, KieranR said:

I have a box of V-Fuel citrus flavoured gels, its a 24 pack minus a couple.  I dont use gels anymore so they wont get used in my house.  Happy to post anywhere in Aussie.  Can also bring to Cairns in a few weeks if anyone wants them and happy to wait.

Kieran

I also have a free pair of Hokas with plenty of life in them - they are the Claytons in US10.

They are super light and feel very fast but unfortunately I get pretty bad blisters on the arch of my feet when running on them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Turts said:

Hoka Infinite, mens 9.5, some wear.

See TriTrade

Turts, I would be keen if nobody in greater need wants them...  I've had to move on from my fave Ghost 7s and am in Everrun 9s at the moment but they are coming to end of line and so I'd like to try some others. I promise to pay forward again if I don't get on with them and I'll cover your postage too :)

Edited by monkie
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, monkie said:

Turts, I would be keen if nobody in greater need wants them...  I've had to move on from my fave Ghost 7s and am in Everrun 9s at the moment but they are coming to end of line and so I'd like to try some others. I promise to pay forward again if I don't get on with them and I'll cover your postage too :)

these are not for you if they're your last couple of pairs. 

On 01/11/2017 at 2:28 PM, Rog said:

I also have a free pair of Hokas with plenty of life in them - they are the Claytons in US10.

They are super light and feel very fast but unfortunately I get pretty bad blisters on the arch of my feet when running on them.

I’ll take them Rog, I’ve got some with a few hundred k’s in them so a new pair will slot in nicely.

Happy to give you a bit of cash for them, I’ll PM you.

1 hour ago, monkie said:

Just to confirm I didn't take the Hokas after Willie's input. He is wise. So they're still available.

Monkie

I'm printing this and putting where my wife can see it... 

I have the some Bont triathlon shoes I swapped for some 9 speed parts with roxii (who needs 9 speed apartment from goughy?). Size 45. They've got some trannies history behind em... 

They were MMW/Jabbs/Jabbs v2.0 and whatever else he went by... Then roxxiis. They don't agree with me. 

Also have a pair Saucony Type A in size 12. I wore em once and decided they suck for me. Just didn't feel right. 

Theeeeeeeennnnn I have a Vaude running back pack. 

as per this topic.

More bits and pieces to come. Might have a lot of give aways soon ;) anyone need an awesome running shirt? 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Flanman said:

T shirts for Fatsos?

FM

I prefer to think of myself as bigger man size, not XL :P 

will have S thru XXL for the bigger folk among us. They're looking the goods as well, as soon as I get the fabric 100% they'll get made within a few days (I've actually got 4 types of fabric I'm trialling to get it right, shorts I have about 8 different designs, before I even think about fabric, this shit is hard). 

Might even be able to get names printed on if you want that also... I already owe Crankster and FFF a shirt. 

On 10/05/2017 at 9:37 AM, KieranR said:

Kieran

Hey Kieran did anyone snap these up, I'd definitely be keen!

Are you racing Busso?

Edited by zed

Minoura Mag Turbo trainer. Free to good home. Adjustable resistance, good beginners unit or for outdoor work. Location Moorooka Brisbane.

41CA7AA0-597F-4F32-BE9A-BA02CBDFEA44.jpeg

467C44F6-21DC-434F-B550-152C39184334.jpeg

5280A652-96F6-41E5-8751-C6CB03C17CF6.jpeg

Edited by Keithh