roxii

Pay it forward... again

roxii    4,000

Pay it forward

Thought it may be a good time to do this again and generate some good karma and I think I will probably be adding to it again as I clean out my stuff for the third time when I get to move home.

The “rules” are simple, stuff is offered free of charge, generally including postage, as a gift of goodwill. It is then hoped that the gesture is payed forward in some shape or form.

If you do get some stuff from this page and it doesn’t suit or fit or you finish with it, then it is bad juju to sell it, just re-offer it for another lucky person to make use of.

I have some Bont Sub 10 shoes to go to a good home. Lightly used. I’m the second owner, but the first owner only raced in them a few times and myself likewise, I’d be surprised if they have been used half a dozen times as they were never used apart from races (and all sprints so no No.1’s in them either) Size is 44.5 and they look like this:

9300-work-sub10.jpg

Also have a PRO Scio Computer its a bit of a niche unit as it has ANT+ but no GPS. Read more about it HERE: http://transitions.org.au/index.php?a=205

PRO_SCIO_W_scaled--237x300.jpg

• Like 3

willie    608

Mate I'll take the shoes if that's OK... I doubt they'll work for me but you never know (I'm searching for a new pair).

To add to this. I have a few 10 speed bits and pieces floating around I don't need (TT groupsets). If anyone needs anything let meveryone know...

Also have an old orca pflex wetsuit. Size 6.5 or 7 if a kid somewhere needs it...

Cheers Hiltz

roxii    4,000

Cool Hiltz, done.

I'm a 45 in most other shoes so they do run a bit small. But Bonts are Bonts, they fit or they don't, even after heat moulding.

Tyno    1,329

I just removed the ISM Adamo TT saddle from my P3.

It's black, bought new off BennyH around Noosa 2011 from memory.

Rail numbers have rubbed off, but otherwise good condition for a used saddle.

Dalai    127

I just removed the ISM Adamo TT saddle from my P3.

It's black, bought new off BennyH around Noosa 2011 from memory.

Rail numbers have rubbed off, but otherwise good condition for a used saddle.

Hi Tyno,

I'm keen to see what all the hype is about Adamo saddles so keen if still available?

willie    608

Hiltz I'm looking for ultegra 10speed front and rear derailier if you have them.

Just saw this. I think I have some you can have... they're 6700 if memory serves me correctly.

Wronggenes    129

1. Shimano SH-M077 Three loop Velcro mountain bike shoes size 49 euro - black leather- used but in good condition with shimano cleats.

2. Fork up Mountain Bike Roof rack riser - was using it on Thule roof racks because the front fork wouldn't fit properly due to the shocks on the MTB. Very helpful little tool.

Flanman    1,097

I have a 2nd hand Polar 625X if anyone interested. It was a Pay It Forward a while ago. Has all the extras.

FM

Quack    226

Want to try Q-Rings?

Have a set - used but still good.

- 10 Speed

- 52/39

- 130 BCD x 5

- Black

Pickup Russell Lea (2046) or Macquarie Park (2113)

Edited by Quack

zed    752

My mate who is new to triathlon, is doing his first 70.3 in december and chasing a few things. I've managing to give him a tri-suit and tri bars, but he's after an aero helmet, if anyone has anything lying around?

Fitness Buddy    602

My mate who is new to triathlon, is doing his first 70.3 in december and chasing a few things. I've managing to give him a tri-suit and tri bars, but he's after an aero helmet, if anyone has anything lying around?

Really an aero helmet? A normal can do the same job save your head.

• Like 2

zed    752

Really an aero helmet? A normal can do the same job save your head.

He thinks it will make a big difference. He's riding gatorskins with extra thick puncture proof tubes!

Flanman    1,097

"Ä", I have been trying to contact you about the Polar. Are you still interested ? Read your PMs.

FM

Lostkiwi    151

Hiltz,

Â

Are they a real 44.5, or a bit small? I take a 43.5 & have always wanted to try Bonts.

pretty sure mine are 44.5 and I'm usually smaller than that. I live on the Northside if you want to try some on. Or you can have a pair of the tri version that were worn about four times. Only thing is you'll have to accept the shimano cleat position because I can't get one off.

willie    608

Hiltz,

Â

Are they a real 44.5, or a bit small? I take a 43.5 & have always wanted to try Bonts.

I normally wear a 44 shimano tri shoe. So bit small.

Cranky    891

910XT quick release bits and pieces. Never used. Having a clean out and found them.

4866b22b9c437d2c5a4da69659f58161.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk