hacq1

Cairns IM 2019 who's in??

Give me a day or two for everyone to forget I said TC. Just like I said K2 a few days ago.

Is Wednesday good for you?

I thought I was in for Wednesday?

I'm in if RS has a spare seat for the post race holiday - give you $10 towards fuel RS, can my bike fit in as well? If you want to swing buy Melbourne on the way my caravan is off-road

• Like 2

I'll have handed the Pajero back about 3 weeks before this race. Sounds like my next car will have to be another 4WD. Just what work wants. A Cape York trip in the first 2 months of the car's life.

Only decent 4wd is the 70 series!

trust me. ;)

No way

If you want a proper 4wd then there is Nuffin better than a FJ cruiser

No way

If you want a proper 4wd then there is Nuffin better than a FJ cruiser

I had an adventure in the front passenger seat of one of those with a nice lady from Fremantle....plenty of leg room [emoji1][emoji1][emoji106]

• Like 1

This race will cost me over $40k.

I'm planning 3 weeks in Cape York after the race. I did after challenge in 2011 so I need a new 4x4.

I kinda accompanied a guy who got up there in a 180b in 1988. He could drive! (worked in a bookstore In Canberra) And he did have a good winch... So I am sure you can pick up a 180b cheaper than 40k :). Edited by Mjainoz
  • Like 2

I had an adventure in the front passenger seat of one of those with a nice lady from Fremantle....plenty of leg room [emoji1][emoji1][emoji106]

They arnt cheap down freo way

FJ cruisers I mean!!!!

Cheers

Ivp

If we keep this off topic it's def front page material until 2019..... What's everyone's opinion on turf, I'm thinking going Astro now that I'll be training for Cairns '19 no time for mowing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If we keep this off topic it's def front page material until 2019..... What's everyone's opinion on turf, I'm thinking going Astro now that I'll be training for Cairns '19 no time for mowing

Ring your local trouts mowing contractor
  • Like 1

$100 spent at Little Creatures [emoji106][emoji106][emoji1]

That's a lot of beers

She must of been a "local"

I'm thinking about pulling the pin entirely if Goughy isn't there.

If ex and goughy are out, so am i

There are no nice ladies from Fremantle. There may be some in Fremantle but they don't live there.

• Like 1

Don't worry, I'll drive up to 'woomba & kidnap him. I just watched Deliverance, so I'm in the mood for some rough stuff. :)

• Like 2

Goughy likes it rough....

• Like 1

I'm thinking about pulling the pin entirely if Goughy isn't there.

Excellent, I've just moved up 3 places in the results!

(I'm planning on doing a Bradbury in 2019 :smartarse:).

Edited by Go Easy
  • Like 1

Excellent, I've just moved up 3 places in the results!

(I'm planning on doing a Bradbury in 2019 :smartarse:).

Watch it. I'm thinking of doing a Tonya Harding. :)

• Like 3

Don't worry, I'll drive up to 'woomba & kidnap him. I just watched Deliverance, so I'm in the mood for some rough stuff. :)

So in other words on your way to Toowoomba you'll only make it as far as Murphy's Creek then, Goughy will still be able to hear you squeal from there

I thought FJ Cruisers were just uglier versions of ugly hummers?

disclaimer - I drive a 2002 magna with a saggy hood lining - I got nothing!

Edited by goughy
  • Like 1

Last thread on the bottom of the page. Nearly lost it.

Italian couch (concrete painted green) is the go. Very slow growing.

• Like 2

I still hold scorrier(sp) and white concrete statues in high regard. Something about a barren waste land that says home.

Also, if you lay artificial turf....that's no fun for the Postie to ride over [emoji1][emoji1][emoji14][emoji106]

Where I live it's mail by 4wd. The postie wasn't very popular around here driving on peeps lawns to deliver the mail into the mailbox without having to hop out. Lots of complaints, and a local cop tried to book him for it and that failed too. Now those worried have stuck a second mail box out the front of their places by the curb. Me, my lawn at the box is crap so I didn't care. Plus he knows I work here so most of the time he drives down the back to deliver to me in my shed.

• Like 2

Same issue here, and his 4WD was wrecking the edge of the driveway because of the drop (caused by the dirt under what little grass was left being compressed by 2 tonne of Landcruiser). Our solution was to put the letterbox against the road edge. A few others have erected stick pyramids to stop him driving along their footpath & making him drive in on the driveway like he is supposed to.

Same issue here, and his 4WD was wrecking the edge of the driveway because of the drop (caused by the dirt under what little grass was left being compressed by 2 tonne of Landcruiser). Our solution was to put the letterbox against the road edge. A few others have erected stick pyramids to stop him driving along their footpath & making him drive in on the driveway like he is supposed to.

If it's pure laziness, just put in a complaint. If the mofo can't drive then he should go and do something else. Pizza delivery maybe? Wait....TAXI DRIVER [emoji106][emoji106]

• Like 1

I few tried something similar here, putting sticks up in their lawns. He drove over them!

Respect [emoji41][emoji106]

I was lucky enough to work with a 46yr Postie veteran. Bloody legend. One of the most level headed guys I have met. Funny as **** too [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

• Like 1

I even knocked up nearly a year sorting over Xmas breaks from grade 10 through to the end of Uni. :)

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen

My old man had the General Store, Phone Exchange, Post Office and Rural Mail Run (amongst other things) for many years. The Mail Run was about 120k's (all 44 Gallon Drum type boxes) all on very rough dirt roads and was done twice a week. The run included mail, weekend newspapers, bread delivery, spare parts for trucks and machinery, plus anything else that anyone dropped in that they wanted delivered to someone else. The back of the Ford XW Ute would be chocka's with gear most days!

Used to love doing the run with the old man and from the age of about 14 (if that) I used to do it on my own or with a friend every school holidays... Life was good in the bush!

• Like 2

This race will cost me over $40k.

I'm planning 3 weeks in Cape York after the race. I did after challenge in 2011 so I need a new 4x4.

Become a coach and claim it!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No good for the kids unless it's under a shade sale. Gets hot in the sun.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk