Sign in to follow this  
japay1

Slanecycles

They are good however a lot of stuff you can order but it is subsequently cancelled stating the item is out of stock. This happened to me twice in a row but at least I got refunded promptly. It's worth taking a chance they have some very competitive prices particularly on Garmin.

From Oz, I'd avoid. They are very slow to respond, if they bother at all and whilst their prices look great, the item is rarely in stock.

Edited by FatPom
  • Like 1

I've only ordered off them once (~month ago, Garmin Watch) and must say I was impressed, from email stating item had shipped to arriving on my door was one week exactly.

I ordered a Garmin watch from them recently, Emailed said shipped etc,but the australian post updates didnt really change, arrived about 3 weeks later, Will use again.

Would avoid like the plague .... Paid money and waited and waited ... Nothing. Made a complaint and my cash was refunded.

I've bought off them a couple of times with no problems and pretty quick delivery to Aus.

I asked them a few questions via their chat and found them helpful. No complaints here and the prices were great.

Recently bought some vector 2 pedals. Much cheaper than could have bought in Oz or from other online retailers. Smooth transaction and arrived in under 2 weeks. No complaints from me