Sign in to follow this  
downesy68

Hervey Bay 100 - Entries Opening 1st July

Hi everyone. For a number of reasons, I haven't been very active her for a while but I just wanted to jump on and let everyone know that entries for the Hundy open tomorrow.

This year's race is on 13th November which puts it smack bang in the middle of Noosa and Busso. All the things that make this one of the most popular long course races around will still be there. So, if you're looking for a great race with a relaxed atmosphere in an awesome location, look no further.

www.hb100.com.au

Direct entry link

Last year

• Like 1

I holidayed there 2 weeks before the hundy last year and loved it. Want to do the race but have a baby that doesn't travel well (hysterical screaming ) so have been told to find a closer race. . ð

Given accommodation for a week in hb is the same as 3 nights in kingscliff i am hoping to train the kid. . ð

In for this one again Downsey. Think that will be number 5 now. See you for a beer in Nov

• Like 1

pieman, yeah kids in race it is very awful thing. When my children were little they were really crazy so I can't to ride where I wanted. And I waited a few years until they grow up. Now we can travel together, play different games and have fun. I wish you patience and endurance, buddy!