The Customer

An athlete you coach starts doping...

I'm confused

Is this post to

Prove peds for fast running if your a larger fello?

The Marines and NFL are rife with peds

Cheers

Ivp

just showing big units can run fast without PEDS, showing that the customer suspicion based on weight could be flawed

• Like 1

just showing big units can run fast without PEDS, showing that the customer suspicion based on weight could be flawed

But based on the totality of the story as told to TC and now to us, this bloke is taking the piss and tackling up big time. He has improved from 6min to 4.15 in 3 months running 11km a week. If his supplements are legal find out what they are TC and I'll get on them as well.

Drop him TC.

• Like 1

Not everyone posts everything they do on Strava either.

Maybe they are just "Selective" on what others see.

He posts his 200m swims on Strava.

He could do that to fake people out too. restart the watch and then do 4k. But just upload the 200mtrs.

Why I don;t know but people do it

Â

He could do that to fake people out too. Â restart the watch and then do 4k. Â But just upload the 200mtrs.

Â

. I do this all the time to fake out my competion

maybe he wants to drop his coach and has been working with another coach and what seems like immediate improvement has been achieved over a normal period of time

he can get coached by whoever he wants. Like I said, he's never paid for the programmes I give him.

Today he's sending my Whatsapp group links to hidden motors. When we asked if he's getting one he said that he checked and no, the unit won't fit into his current frame :schmoll:

he can get coached by whoever he wants. Like I said, he's never paid for the programmes I give him.

Today he's sending my Whatsapp group links to hidden motors. When we asked if he's getting one he said that he checked and no, the unit won't fit into his current frame :schmoll:

Dump his ass and quickly. This is not someone whom you want your business associated with. Unless of course he is a member of the royal family in which case it will probably all blow over

Some people you just can't reach. Dump him and cover your arse as to having any involvement with him....

So you're a coach and you "strongly suspect" he's doping...

I don't believe that drugs alone would improve times that much if he's been static at that speed for years without additional training.

That said, I wonder what onus is there on a coach (or anyone in the sport) to report such suspicions.

Sure you can cut ties and let him keep doping under another coach but then aren't you potentially exposing other unaware coaches and athletes to being associated with this clown?

For a clear conscience I'd report my suspicions. If they choose not to investigate etc then so be it, it's not on your head either way. If they do and he's cheating, congrats on getting one less cheating **** out of the sport. Everyone should buy you a beer for that.

. I do this all the time to fake out my competion

I admire your total commitment to this objective by also sand-bagging your races.

• Like 1

He could do that to fake people out too. restart the watch and then do 4k. But just upload the 200mtrs.

I do the reverse. Swim 200, but tell people I hit stop and swam another 4km...

• Like 1

In all seriousness though, who would you report it to in Bahrain/KSA and actually get a follow up? I would just skip it. Very easy to end up in jail for saying something that only embarrasses someone even if it is true.

Edited by Mike Honcho
  • Like 1

In all seriousness though, who would you report it to in Bahrain/KSA and actually get a follow up? I would just skip it. Very easy to end up in jail for saying something that only embarrasses someone even if it is true.

Guess that ends the thread.

I was hoping you were actually talking about your alter ego and thinking about doping yourself TC

I'm surprised there are any clean athletes in the ME. When you put lazy, entitled savages with a culture and civilisation 600+ years in the past and give them modern science what do you expect?

Fortunately they probably just thing their results are more due to Inshallah than training loads so they'll always be crap.

Oh nice to be back peeps.

I know you missed me. :smile1:

• Like 7

I'm surprised there are any clean athletes in the ME. When you put lazy, entitled savages with a culture and civilisation 600+ years in the past and give them modern science what do you expect?

Fortunately they probably just thing their results are more due to Inshallah than training loads so they'll always be crap.

Oh nice to be back peeps.

I know you missed me. :smile1:

Great to have you back big fella

Cheers

Ivp

Subscription...

Renewed.

coming off the bench is .. .. .. Niseko

Is it an early 80's British comedy actor?

That's my best guess

80?

Try 60-70's.

It's Blakey, Inspector Blake from On the Buses - I think it would have finished in the 70s.