roxii

Lets all get on the Berg bus.

So again Im sure we all appreciate Josh's insightful, frank and honest input in to the forum both on matters racing and other stuff.

Its only right that we all make sure to give him crazy fanatical support as he fronts up for his first Ironman.

Frankly depending on his day and who else turns up he could win this and we could have ourselves a member as IM Aus champ.

So what do we need to do so that he knows how much Tranny support is out there. Obviously if you are there you should be wearing your hat if you have one and yelling hysterically at Josh, as there may be times when he is having some dark moments and needs a friendly face to keep him moving, or to egg him on with a funny sledge.

Should we give him a race day name

How about Ironberger??

b2473d17f3753f930aeecd741fd8daac.jpg

So who will be spectating and what should we do to make Josh's first Ironman a great day out??

• Like 2

Haha not sure I'm used to this kind of forum attention. In Geelong early Feb a Trannies denizen simply cheered by yelling, 'go tranny'. I thought this was pretty cool, it definitely cracked a smile.

• Like 3

How about, " for f*ck sake, move your fat arse. We're rooting for you " - or something like that.

Hopefully Josh doesn't beat me ( I'm doing the half). See you out there.

FM

I also notice Josh has a Challenge rating of 11. Good to see you are moving in all circles.

Maybe josh can share with us what fetishes he is into and what get's him going, we can move from there.... :P

Can't go wrong with hot screaming chicks, but probably can't say that these days..

You mean like this?

hot chicks ;)baby-chickens-under-heat-lamp-norfolk-uk