Quack

Scott Plasma 20, Med, Ultegra, Hed Jet4 wheels

Scott Plasma 20, Med, Ultegra, Hed Jet4 wheels

Need to sell... $1700 bargain!
Selling my Scott Plasma 2 TT. Very clean and well cared for. Size Medium.

Ultegra. 10spd.

Hed Jet 4 wheels (clincher, carbon/alloy).

Deda Fastblack 2 carbon aero extensions (very comfortable) with new and spare pads and some spare straight extensions.

DA chain and Ultegra cassette are almost new (<200k).

172.5 cranks.

Will include spare seat clamp, Specialized stem with shims, 2 SMP saddles (used, but may be helpful when finding comfort), Speedfil Z4 (neatest front hydration/Garmin mount option).

Just had it serviced. Can include standard Garmin mount and Speedplay pedals if required. Message me or email ms2011@me.com for more details/questions or to check it out in the flesh (inner west Sydney). Will ship.

Images here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/59640718@N06/sets/72157666980367265

Q's Mr Quack - are they the Jet Plus + wheels ? 25mm or the 23 ones ?

Hey Mate. It's the C2 - which I am pretty sure is 23.4. I have been running 25mm tyres

Prob 1000-1200 to be honest. No one wants 10 speed anymore and the wheels are not really adding much TT value. Sorry :( used bikes are worthless

Prob 1000-1200 to be honest. No one wants 10 speed anymore and the wheels are not really adding much TT value. Sorry :( used bikes are worthless

Depressing!

If the garage wasn't so full I would just keep it

I know the feeling. I just keep them now. I had a 2006 Madone ssl with full dura ace and Carbon bontrager wheels that I couldn't get $1000 for.

I put $800 on P2 Carbon... Couldn't even sell it @ $800.

currently being butchered and turned into a single speed... wasn't worth selling.

Hi Quack, whats the bb to top of seat currently set at, and is it still available?

Hi Quack, whats the bb to top of seat currently set at, and is it still available?

Hi Panda

As I have it setup at the moment - it's ~72.5 cm from center of crank (middle of BB) to top of seat tube (point on the clamp where the saddle rail is).

There would be some flexibility a little upwards as I have both the standard and the long seat clamps (long gives a few more cm) and ISP can easily be cut much shorter.

Bike still available.

Cheers

Mike

I feel your pain, only tyre kickers interested in my Fuji so I converted it to a roadie

I'm letting the Kalibur and K-Factor go for scrap value, sold a beautiful Slice for less than 25% replacement cost, HED 60's will go for maybe $800 then everything else can be donated to my Tri Club for junior's that are just getting started.

Might as well suck it up and put it down to a lot of good experiences.

Hi Panda

As I have it setup at the moment - it's ~72.5 cm from center of crank (middle of BB) to top of seat tube (point on the clamp where the saddle rail is).

There would be some flexibility a little upwards as I have both the standard and the long seat clamps (long gives a few more cm) and ISP can easily be cut much shorter.

Bike still available.

Cheers

Mike

ok how much would you take for it? tried to pm you

ok how much would you take for it? tried to pm you

Fixed my mail box - have messaged you. Cheers