CootaGC

Bike backpack

Any recent advice on what's good? Will use for commuting 30k each way. Work in an office so need to carry shoes, trousers, shirt etc.

I purchased a deuter bike one pack a few months ago.... Excellent! Everything you need but not too big.

Rain cover has been a big plus.

Yep. This question comes up every 6 months. Love the deuter. Mine is called race something or other. I'm not sure I could think of a criticism of that bag

Edited by Mjainoz

Ortlieb all the way. I have one of these .... https://www.ortlieb.com/en/produkt-details/?produkt=velocity&list=rucksack&slug=rucksack&clearname=Backpacks

r4005.jpg

and it's bulletproof. Had it for 9 years and still in mint condition. No wonder the couriers use them! I have carried 30Kg in one home one night .... 30km, so a fair workout.

Mind you, I also have a routine that allows me to carry enough, but not too much, to work.... leave shower bag / soap / shampoo etc at work, with shoes, a couple of suits, spare belt, get shirts laundered and delivered back to the Office, so that all you take in is a towel, the Reg Grundy's, socks and any work stuff you have to take home.

Edited by Rimmer