Chuckie M

No Ironman Frankston this weekend

I swum with a few mates last night in Frankston, in previous years this was race week with the hype and vibe getting stronger everyday. The town is sad ,Frankston is suffering. The triathletes have deserted the town as in previous years.I know one coach who has lost a lot of business with the race not on. It's not all about the Ironman corp... :schmoll::schmoll::schmoll:

did you hear that there was a kids movie out over the last year or two ....called Frozen...

it has a theme song called....."LET IT GO.....!!!""

I swum with a few mates last night in Frankston, in previous years this was race week with the hype and vibe getting stronger everyday. The town is sad ,Frankston is suffering. The triathletes have deserted the town as in previous years.I know one coach who has lost a lot of business with the race not on. It's not all about the Ironman corp... :schmoll::schmoll::schmoll:

That's funnie

Not sure you'll get anyone to bite on this one

Maybe we should do the race anyway?, anybody up for it 6.30 am start Frankston foreshore? :shy::shy::shutup:

Any truth to the rumours you are planning a protest budgie smuggler streak down the straight of the GP just prior to the national anthem on Sunday Chuck?

• Like 1

Any truth to the rumours you are planning a protest budgie smuggler streak down the straight of the GP just prior to the national anthem on Sunday Chuck?

I should tell them that I am Craig Percival on a victory lap, that should fool them before I put one up Bernie E :smile1::smile1::smile1:

Maybe we should do the race anyway?, anybody up for it 6.30 am start Frankston foreshore? :shy::shy::shutup:

Any takers?. I hope to get H and Sexytrimum (2011 trannie of the year) to join me?. We can leave our bikes and gear with any of the local drunks or ice addicts that are around the area. :sleepy::sleepy:

• Like 1

. We can leave our bikes and gear with any of the local drunks or ice addicts that are around the area. :sleepy::sleepy:

U won't have to go far to find any

I should tell them that I am Craig Percival on a victory lap, that should fool them before I put one up Bernie E :smile1::smile1::smile1:

I live 3km from the start line. Leave them with me

All the cool kids are renting their houses out to F1 fans for an outrageous amount and heading off to Warrnambool for the sufferfest race and post race beers.

All the cool kids are renting their houses out to F1 fans for an outrageous amount and heading off to Warrnambool for the sufferfest race and post race beers.

Your doing well to find a couple of the ten people that actually travel to Melb for the Grand Prix

ThT $60 mil is very well spent NOT!!!

Cheers

Ivp

Your doing well to find a couple of the ten people that actually travel to Melb for the Grand Prix

ThT $60 mil is very well spent NOT!!!

Cheers

Ivp

Hate to see the practise with rain today. they will have to break out the turtle wax afterwards... :smile1::smile1::smile1:

Hate to see the practise with rain today. they will have to break out the turtle wax afterwards... :smile1::smile1::smile1:

That's about the only time it's interesting when it's wet

Might see a crash or something

I enjoyed IM Melb and love having the GP in Melbourne.

Must be something wrong with me :shocking:

• Like 1

Drove past the Frankston pier today, You should see the pipeline waves!. would hate to set the swim course in that . it was always done on a Friday in the past.... :scared::scared::scared:

Drove past the Frankston pier today, You should see the pipeline waves!. would hate to set the swim course in that . it was always done on a Friday in the past.... :scared::scared: :scared:'"

I did my traditional Friday solid run in my "Team Erdinger" race outfit on the highway today, in previous years it was a head phuck for some of pros on the last taper bike ride, in the past I have had Cam Brown, Chris Legh, Dave Dellow and Xena amongst others looking more than once.. :smile1::smile1:

Edited by Chuckie M

Good luck to all those not racing this weekend.

At least there won't be any drafting

• Like 1

I enjoyed IM Melb and love having the GP in Melbourne.

Must be something wrong with me :shocking:

You also forgot to mention the Arnold classic as well- I'll be back.. :smile1::smile1::smile1:

perfect swim conditions and we are in the 2nd hour of the bike soon, the course record could fall today!, watch out Crowie... :smile1::smile1::smile1:

I will admit I put the heating on for a bit this morning. Bit chilly

I just saw a huge bunch going the other way, and not a draftbuster in sight. Shameless.

• Like 1

It's just lucky that Ironpo isn't there, I can just imagine IP saying it's typical of IM Frankston and it's soft competitors. 'You'd never see them doing anything like this and shortening a course for us tough competitors up here in the mountains... Oh wait!' :shy:.

Edited by Go Easy
  • Like 1

In all honesty records would fall today.

It's 20 and zero wind.

Amazing day.

In all honesty records would fall today.

It's 20 and zero wind.

Amazing day.

First year was like that , and the quality was there that year before they found out what a site hole Melb is. :-)

Cheers

Ivp

Yep today is a great day for an IM or F1

A couple of years F1 will be in Sydney

Will IM fraga also move there with it?

Cheers

Ivp