Riddos

AFL 2017

Riddos    101

Next year is the year!

I can feel it in my bones!

At least we are in line for a good high draft pick going into 2017!

Riddos    101

GWS did look good, SCG doesn't suit them, they'd run around the Swans more on a bigger park.

Thought the Swans might be underdone having had an easy first two games but they were solid.

Giants vs Port and Swans vs Crows next week should be good games.

fitfastfat977    768

Derby was the worst quality game ever. Terrible football from both sides. Eagles got lucky.

One observation, Fyfe spent 80% of his time when the ball was up the other end arguing and talking directly to the umpire. Seemed pissed off about the situation...? Just play the game, leave the officials to do their job. My 2 cents

Stikman    1,297

Getting used to being scragged every second of the game I'd say with Fyfey. At least he didn't make up some fanciful story about a thousand pinches to try and get someone suspended.

Shit game though, you're right. Freo kicked themselves out of it a bit but I never thought we could hold them out forever.

• Like 1

Mjainoz    1,034

This is my year. I have been on the GWS and GC bandwagon for yonks.

So who did you pick for the home town derby???

Hymie    155

It's official, we are shite

On the upside, epic Doggies v Hawks.

On the downside, I am praying it isn't a serious knee injury for Bob Murphy, but the vision didn't look good.

fitfastfat977    768

Eagles entry into 50 was plentiful but shit. So many kicks missed inside 50 targets.

Also LOTS of sideways chipping to contend with the Richmond flood. All players from both teams in the Eagles 50m arc at times. Should really have been a 100+ point win.

No Priddis was not really noticeable, Shuey stood up.

Swans next week in Sydney will be a real test. #hopeandpray

Stikman    1,297

Priddis was proof, if it was ever needed, that sometimes the Brownlow just plain gets it wrong. Lots of stats but when he's not there or goes missing you'd barely notice.

I think the new rules suit the Eagles and I expect them to be up there in the top four again and challenging for the cup. Mind you I would have thought it would have benefited the Tiges too.

Kamal2    231

Crows go up late, but it's not yet decided.

See Saw battle since halftime.

Mjainoz    1,034

Crows Swans a pleasure to watch such high quality / intensity. Lost but happy with swans effort.

• Like 1

Riddos    101

Fyfe and Sandi out and Crows, Giants and Hawks in the next three weeks for Freo, throw the kids in time.

Could be similar for Tiges if we get rolled here, told em at work on Friday as we put our tips in that Delidio wouldn't end up playing.

Diamonds    403

To watch or not to watch?

Dreading this.

I wouldn't. Could be 6 goals +.

In your favour though, the Dees won last week so you practically can bag the 4 points.

Just think positive. You could have lost to Carlton.

Riddos    101

Bit of a melee at 1/4 time, with the likes of Viney, N Jones and Vickery these guys might be better at boxing then footy if it really got going.

Stikman    1,297

Shit, someone duck round and check on Stikman.

Didn't watch the game. Don't think I'll watch another game this season. Can someone explain the rules of rugby to me?

• Like 1

JeffS    49

Sigh.

I don't think I can bring myself to go to another game. After 40+ years of supporting and 30 as a member I think they have finally broken any spirit I had left for them.

Diamonds    403

Freo have Crows, Giants, Hawks next three, and no Fyfe. A real chance to be 0-8. What odds would a bookie have given preseason on that? 500-1?