Peter

Trump is the President

2 hours ago, Oompa Loompa said:

...... instead she fails at emotional intelligence ....

A bit harsh don't you think? You do know she has Aspreger's?

6 minutes ago, Paul Every said:

A bit harsh don't you think? You do know she has Aspreger's?

Let's not stand in the way of wealthy entitled white males making fun off and bullying a 16 year old girl with Aspergers 

5 hours ago, BarryBevan said:

Let's not stand in the way of wealthy entitled white males making fun off and bullying a 16 year old girl with Aspergers 

Let's not stand in the way of wealthy entitled white males making fun off and bullying an old man like alan jones who has had to constantly fight cancer.

Facts are difficult for the Greta supporters when people without bias destroy credibility.

I rest my case as the equivalent of Godwins Law gets dropped by the angry kid supporters....boom and lol. 

Edited by Oompa Loompa

On 27/09/2019 at 9:38 AM, Nath. said:

Hid the information on a another computer off the government sever where is shall be stored ....trying to recall who I’ve heard screaming about that before?

Hey Nath,

Can you let me know what law was broken by the use of a more secure server?

If not, can you explain what the big deal is?

Thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, BarryBevan said:

Yawn

Translation:  'it's all turning to shit, so I don't wanna play no more...'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Hey Nath,

Can you let me know what law was broken by the use of a more secure server?

If not, can you explain what the big deal is?

Thanks in advance 

No problem.

Executive order 1.7.

In basic terms the call didn’t involve high level national security discussions which involve national serious security matters so it should be stored on a different server. In trumps own words it was just a congratulatory call to another head of state. 

It was re-classified without authorisation by someone very high up. This will be thrashed out in the Upcoming hearings.

Only matters of high security concern is stored on that sever, AKA the bin laden server, which has very limited access to a limited number of people.

the whistleblower complaint outlines that this has been happening with a lot of trumps calls and discussions to prevent embarrassment and trying to protect him from the things he is doing.

we will learn more as they are all turning on each other.

your welcome 

edit to add....being a right wing GOP supporter I take it you have a major problem with people breaking executive orders and not following constitutional requirements, since this is what the GOP have sold themselves on for years?

Edited by Nath.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Translation:  'it's all turning to shit, so I don't wanna play no more...'

Of course Jim you are right. Different thread same behaviour.

1 hour ago, Nath. said:

No problem.

Executive order 1.7.

In basic terms the call didn’t involve high level national security discussions which involve national serious security matters so it should be stored on a different server. In trumps own words it was just a congratulatory call to another head of state. 

It was re-classified without authorisation by someone very high up. This will be thrashed out in the Upcoming hearings.

Only matters of high security concern is stored on that sever, AKA the bin laden server, which has very limited access to a limited number of people.

the whistleblower complaint outlines that this has been happening with a lot of trumps calls and discussions to prevent embarrassment and trying to protect him from the things he is doing.

we will learn more as they are all turning on each other.

your welcome 

edit to add....being a right wing GOP supporter I take it you have a major problem with people breaking executive orders and not following constitutional requirements, since this is what the GOP have sold themselves on for years?

You're going to have to be more specific regarding 'executive order 1.7'  Otherwise it might look like you're taking a leaf out of Adam Schiff's book and just making shit up

You do realise that as the head of the executive branch, Trump can classify/declassify and store anything wherever he wants, right? And that Obama used the same server to store his conversations with world leaders?

As the NYT and WaPo have also mentioned, Trump has been storing transcripts there for at least two years now.  Remember the kerfuffle when his chat with Turnbull was leaked?  Do you think it's at least possible that the reason he uses the more secure server is because the WH leaks like a siev?

1 hour ago, BarryBevan said:

Of course Jim you are right. Different thread same behaviour.

No need to throw your toys out of the sand box Baz...

• Haha 1

You're going to have to be more specific regarding 'executive order 1.7'  Otherwise it might look like you're taking a leaf out of Adam Schiff's book and just making shit up

You do realise that as the head of the executive branch, Trump can classify/declassify and store anything wherever he wants, right?

Ok sure.....

In 2010 Congress passed the Reducing Over-Classification Act, which mandated several steps to improve classification practices in the executive branch. 

“Over-classification,” according to ISOO, means “the designation of information as classified when the information does not meet one or more of the standards for classification under section 1.1 of Executive Order (EO) 13526.”  If something is classified in violation of the standards of the executive order– then it is “over-classified.”

more here for you...

https://fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo/eo-11652.htm

• Haha 1

I’m guessing no golf for the president this week? He’s sounding a bit “on the edge” lately, must be getting on his nerves this nothing burger.... 

DCAF6DA4-1894-4C4F-AA04-6E4CA5715687.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nath. said:

Ok sure.....

In 2010 Congress passed the Reducing Over-Classification Act, which mandated several steps to improve classification practices in the executive branch. 

“Over-classification,” according to ISOO, means “the designation of information as classified when the information does not meet one or more of the standards for classification under section 1.1 of Executive Order (EO) 13526.”  If something is classified in violation of the standards of the executive order– then it is “over-classified.”

more here for you...

https://fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo/eo-11652.htm

"The unauthorized disclosure of foreign government information is presumed to cause damage to the national security."

Seems pretty clear-cut to me

28 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

"The unauthorized disclosure of foreign government information is presumed to cause damage to the national security."

Seems pretty clear-cut to me

?? Not following your point?

the call transcript should be saved on the appropriate and yes not disclosed.

it was inappropriately classified and placed on wrong server.

Edited by Nath.

1 hour ago, Nath. said:

?? Not following your point?

the call transcript should be saved on the appropriate and yes not disclosed.

it was inappropriately classified and placed on wrong server.

What  makes this transcript different to all the others stored on the same server?

Why is it suddenly a big deal?

A d what's to stop trump just passing an executive order of his own?

10 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

What  makes this transcript different to all the others stored on the same server?

Why is it suddenly a big deal?

A d what's to stop trump just passing an executive order of his own?

What  makes this transcript different to all the others stored on the same server? All Presidential transcripts w/ other heads of state are placed on a top secret server. Trump’s people had this moved to a code-word server that most people didn’t even know existed to hide them,  in violation of what I just went through, due to it not being of national security matter......because of course Trump said it was just a congratulatory call.

Why is it suddenly a big deal? haven't you read the whistleblower complaint or what I just provided in regards to over classification?

A d what's to stop trump just passing an executive order of his own? - on what.....I'm doing shady things so I want an executive order to hide it?

Nath you should know there was no quid pro quo in that call, it was just a beautiful call, one of the most beautiful calls I’ve ever seen. It was perfect. Witch-hunt! MAGA! KAG! Presidential harassment!

The house will vote to impeach but it is unlikely in the Senate in the current environment.

However this may well change as public perception catches up. When even Fox & friends are actually questioning the president’s behaviour you know something different is happening this time. 

But even if that’s wishful thinking hopefully there is enough political damage out of the whole process to prevent him from seeing through a second term. 

Edited by Rog

Embarrassing Leaks Led to Clampdown on Trump’s Phone Records

After blowup over calls with Mexican, Australian leaders, officials moved toward greater secrecy, now an issue on impeachment inquiry

https://www.wsj.com/articles/embarrassing-leaks-led-to-clampdown-on-trumps-phone-records-11569710889

Oh, it appears the administration has been using that server for years because the WH leaks like a siev.  Wish I'd said that

Oh wait...

Also let’s be clear here - the real crime in that phone call is asking a foreign country to meddle in the election by digging up dirt on an opponent. There’s no question it did happen because the president himself admitted to it, and the White House released a phone transcript to back it up.

Whether that leads to even more dirt is yet to be seen but there were multiple people in that call, and they will eventually be found and be asked to testify as part of the impeachment inquiry. 

1 minute ago, Rog said:

Also let’s be clear here - the real crime in that phone call is asking a foreign country to meddle in the election by digging up dirt on an opponent. There’s no question it did happen because the president himself admitted to it, and the White House released a phone transcript to back it up.

Whether that leads to even more dirt is yet to be seen but there were multiple people in that call, and they will eventually be found and be asked to testify as part of the impeachment inquiry. 

Bad? Yes

Criminal? No

Let's not forget that Trump was not the first candidate to approach Ukraine for dirt on a political opponent 

He’s the one being impeached for it. 

I can't read it as not a subscriber, but are you saying because a newspaper says they have moved things to the code word server so it's OK for them to do it?

What I can read is  WASHINGTON—The White House moved to clamp down on access to records of presidential phone calls after problematic leaks of sensitive discussions early in the Trump administration,

So I assume your comment of 'years' refers to the last 2 years. Or are you generalising to suit your narrative again?

Come give me more than than.....it's a bit like your crackpop theory about  whistleblower  sourced from an un-named GOP member in a Fox article. You just argue the regular BS talking points from the GOP without anything substantial or factual.

Edited by Nath.

Bad? Yes

Criminal? No

Surely Bad and/ or criminal should not be the bar we use to judge public officials, especially the POTUS. 

Surely they should be held to a much, much, much higher level of behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, roxii said:

Surely Bad and/ or criminal should not be the bar we use to judge public officials, especially the POTUS. 

Of course, but if you're talking about removing an elected leader it should be based on an actual crime

As it stands, the Democrats are trying to impeach him for behaving like a Democrat 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

What I'm not understanding is if the leader of the Democrats asked a foreign leader to look into possible corruption involving Trumps son would this also be an issue? Isn't this what they all do?

So the democrats asked a foreign nation to dig up shit on Trump?  I hadn't realised that.

4 minutes ago, goughy said:

So the democrats asked a foreign nation to dig up shit on Trump?  I hadn't realised that.

No, you missed the key word 'if' in my sentence.

I'm asking if they did would this be a problem? i.e I thought this type of behavioral was normal for politicians?

I'm just not understanding what Trump has done wrong-he hasn't used his position for financial gain, he has just asked someone to look into possible corruption? I might be over simplifying it as I haven't followed this story very closely..?

36 minutes ago, roxii said:

Yes correct Roxii, and you won't get good behaviour from Trump who is a conman and a crook.

31 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Of course, but if you're talking about removing an elected leader it should be based on an actual crime

As it stands, the Democrats are trying to impeach him for behaving like a Democrat 

Impeachment is a political process and they don't have to be charged with a crime......more deflection, provide facts.

2 minutes ago, more said:

I'm asking if they did would this be a problem? i.e I thought this type of behavioral was normal

Well, they did.  And of course it wasn't a problem 

Sorry @more, I think I was replying to IJ.  I hadn't realised a Democrat had done the same thing Trump has done, with regards to asking a foreign country to find dirt on an opponent.  Keeping emails on a different server, sure that was done.

I don't always quote the post I'm replying to if it's the post directly before mine.  But we must have posted about the same time, creating the confusion.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Customer said:

Trump's innocent. It'll all blow over.

Oh please.  With hair like his, he is guilty of the barbers law of 1936 subsection a, sub-point 3.

30 minutes ago, The Customer said:

Trump's innocent. It'll all blow over.

Not so.  Trump is actually guilty 

The problem is, not being a Democrat is not an impeachable offence

2 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Not so.  Trump is actually guilty 

The problem is, not being a Democrat is not an impeachable offence

hang on a minute, wasn't the last Pres to be impeached a Democrat? 🤭

Edited by The Customer

1 hour ago, The Customer said:

hang on a minute, wasn't the last Pres to be impeached a Democrat? 🤭

The bloke who lied to Congress?

Yes, I believe so

11 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Must be a presidential trait.

If Trump had lied to Congress, I'm sure one of Nancy's committees would have lost their shit by now

Just now, IronJimbo said:

If Trump had lied to Congress, I'm sure one of Nancy's committees would have lost their shit by now

He's lied to the world. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

He's lied to the world. 

That's probably a better case for impeachment than what the dems are currently pushing

The majority of the American public now disagrees with you. 

Jimbo, an honest question, 

As a supporter of Trump, do you think his behaviour in general is befitting of or respectful of the office he holds? 

6 minutes ago, Rog said:

The majority of the American public now disagrees with you. 

Well, a majority of 1600-ish Americans support an inquiry 

2 minutes ago, roxii said:

Jimbo, an honest question, 

As a supporter of Trump, do you think his behaviour in general is befitting of or respectful of the office he holds? 

No

But despite that, I also think he's doing a pretty good job overall 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump will never be impeached as of course he would resign before that happens. 

Edited by Prince