Peter

Trump is the President

The Don had had his annual presidential physical.  He's found to be in good health, but could drop a little weight.  He's 6ft3in and weighs in at 239 pounds, or 108kg.  Giving him a BMI of 29.9,  0.1 shy of being in the obese category.....

I reckon I want those scales!

I wonder how his national emergency is going?  I just read the house has voted to overturn his national emergency declaration, with about a dozen Republicans also voting against it.  Apparently in the senate the are already 3 Republicans who are going to view against it, and they only need one more to win there too.

If that happens, will Twitter be able to survive?

23 minutes ago, goughy said:

I wonder how his national emergency is going?  I just read the house has voted to overturn his national emergency declaration, with about a dozen Republicans also voting against it.  Apparently in the senate the are already 3 Republicans who are going to view against it, and they only need one more to win there too.

his meeting with Kim Jong Un

Trump: you need to destroy your nukes

Kim: you need to run your country

Trump: f you

20 minutes later

Trump on Twitter: King Jong Un is a nutbag.

48 minutes ago, roxii said:

Trump doesn't want Koreans killing his people, he'd rather keep the jobs in America and let good honest Americans kill other Americans. 

https://www.apnews.com/c1f392e8f34541e0bad6a0195795a12e

Don't want to infringe on gun owners rights now do we! 

A funeral director in the USA would be a great business. People are just dying to use your services. And with the guns, it's not going to stop anytime soon.

1 hour ago, goughy said:

Trump already indicate he will veto it.

The only way for it to be veto proof is if they get 2/3 of the senate votes which is pretty much impossible.

I think more interesting than all of this will be Trump's former lawyer public testimony to congress tomorrow.

And here's the sort of games he is up against... witness intimidation and all...

I find it interesting that paying people off for not reporting non illegal behaviour is actually an issue, wrong though it may be.

The picture is bizarre, who on earth would want it other than the big man himself 😂 Using charity money is so shameful.

I REALLY WANT to see his SAT scores (mind you I'm sure even without his threatening letter it would not be legal to provide them) 

His did said he's in great health, I'm sure his SAT's are equally as reliable.

12 hours ago, goughy said:

His did said he's in great health, I'm sure his SAT's are equally as reliable.

6a00d83451d3b569e201901c00eb5b970b-pi

• Haha 1

After his meeting with KJU, he's taking his word that he didn't know about imprisoned and tortured student Otto and accepts that he's very very sorry about what happened to him.

Bet Americans are happy about that!

Hillary Clinton & Mike Bloomberg have both stated now that they won't be making a run for the 2020 Democrat nomination. That's 2 big names out.

On 28/02/2019 at 9:20 PM, Bored@work said:

616A5F2A-C7A5-4D77-8AE0-5CD79340B266.png

Or lying to congress about a blow job...

2 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Hillary Clinton & Mike Bloomberg have both stated now that they won't be making a run for the 2020 Democrat nomination. That's 2 big names out.

No Hillary? 

The odds for the Democrats just shortened

• Like 1

I always thought the only person Hillary could have beaten was Trump, and the only one Trump could have beaten was Hillary.......

7 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Or lying to congress about a blow job...

he only ordered a pizza, the rest was a tip

(Pizza was their code word for a blow job, & yes I read all 2000 odd pages of court transcipts)

Read Bernie Sanders signed off an agreement that if he ran, it would only be under the Democrat banner.  If he had run, would have romped it in.  This time his age might be detrimental

• Like 1

Edited by Rog

3 hours ago, Rog said:

Maybe the Dems might be able to impeach him over that, since the Cohen hearing turned out to be a complete nothingburger

Don’t feed the troll. 

Yep, looks like he's packed his bags and leaving......surely its only a change of clothes in there.

Edited by Nath.

On 07/03/2019 at 9:39 AM, goughy said:

I always thought the only person Hillary could have beaten was Trump, and the only one Trump could have beaten was Hillary.......

I thought she was in jail

13 minutes ago, Mike Del said:

I thought she was in jail

No. But maybe she's learnt a lesson from LA.

7 hours ago, Bored@work said:

I thought the Cohen hearing/investigation was still going?

Cohen is about to be jailed for perjury

But people should feel free to believe whatever he says if they think it supports their views

I suppose it is not debatable that Cohen lied to congress, he admitted it himself.

But since you are so enlightened in this discussion, can you elaborate on what exactly he lied about in his first hearing? Also why do you think he lied? 

And maybe just this time try not to start your sentence with "But Obama", "But Hillary" or "But the left".

Let's see how much thinking you can actually do for yourself, rather than parrot the words from your idols.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rog said:

I suppose it is not debatable that Cohen lied to congress, he admitted it himself.

But since you are so enlightened in this discussion, can you elaborate on what exactly he lied about in his first hearing? Also why do you think he lied? 

And maybe just this time try not to start your sentence with "But Obama", "But Hillary" or "But the left".

Let's see how much thinking you can actually do for yourself, rather than parrot the words from your idols.

I suppose I could ask you to quite a post of mine which begins with "But Obama", "But Hillary" or "But the left".  But that would be a waste of time, because you know as well as I do that no such posts exist

As for Cohen, like it or not, the fact that he is a convicted perjurer has rather obvious implications for his credibility

As I said though, if you want to side with a convicted perjurer because you think his testimony might make Trump look bad, feel free

I'm just not so sure that it's healthy to hate someone that much

• Haha 1

So can you answer any of my questions?

The weight of evidence around Trump is over whelming. The number of people in his circle going down is amazing. It has gone beyond being aware of meddling in the election to something much more concerning.

• Like 1

Nah Bazza, all lies. We just hate the guy. 

Recently read https://www.booktopia.com.au/the-apprentice-greg-miller/prod9780008325756.html?source=pla&gclid=CjwKCAiAwojkBRBbEiwAeRcJZNMCoVhDhTez5aocqwFMMmhmvAMSGfTo-gIbsULjAWNbjroZxsE8ehoC39QQAvD_BwE

This is a well researched book, presents enough facts to make you wonder what you have to do to be impeached. Its a bit like Rugby League, what do you have to do to be sent off.

Iron Jim , give it a read

4 hours ago, Rog said:

So can you answer any of my questions?

Most of your questions are based on false premises

What parts of Cohen's testimony do you find particularly compelling, and when do you expect the impeachment vote to pass the house?

3 hours ago, BarryBevan said:

Recently read https://www.booktopia.com.au/the-apprentice-greg-miller/prod9780008325756.html?source=pla&gclid=CjwKCAiAwojkBRBbEiwAeRcJZNMCoVhDhTez5aocqwFMMmhmvAMSGfTo-gIbsULjAWNbjroZxsE8ehoC39QQAvD_BwE

This is a well researched book, presents enough facts to make you wonder what you have to do to be impeached. Its a bit like Rugby League, what do you have to do to be sent off.

Iron Jim , give it a read

Looks good, I'll check it out

If anyone would know how to prove Trump/Russia collusion, it would have to be a Washington Post reporter

2 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Why won’t he share his tax returns or high school grades?

Didn't he release tax returns during the 2016 campaign which showed that he paid a higher rate than Comrade Bernie?

And unless Trump lied to congress about his SATs or something, I'm really not sure why I or anyone else should give a f*ck

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

If anyone would know how to prove Trump/Russia collusion, it would have to be a Washington Post reporter

So you are going to read it before making your mind up. It s not him proving it is is the National Security community. Now he doesn't go as far to state Trump collusion but it is a fact that Russia meddled and the result was Trump over Clinton.

Iron Jim, is there some reason you love trump, deny climate change and attack labour policies on immigration when more illegals arrived under this government.

Each to their own BB.  That's how I look at it.

23 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

So you are going to read it before making your mind up. It s not him proving it is is the National Security community. Now he doesn't go as far to state Trump collusion but it is a fact that Russia meddled and the result was Trump over Clinton.

Whether Russia meddled or not is not really the issue though, is it?  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did

The fact remains though, that Hillary lost because she was a dumpster fire of a candidate.  And just like most committed leftists she is trying to find someone else to blame for her incompetence

25 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

Iron Jim, is there some reason you love trump, deny climate change and attack labour policies on immigration when more illegals arrived under this government.

I neither love Trump nor deny climate change

And I attack Labor policies on immigration because they are dangerous

‘Collusion’ was made up by Trumps lawyers and then promoted through the media to confuse and deflect.

’Collusion’ is not a crime in the states and hence nobody will ever be charged or found guilty of collusion. Hence they made it up.

Conspiracy, obstruction of justice, tax fraud, perjury, insurance fraud.... these are all crimes and funnily enough quiet a few of trumps close contacts, campaign manager, lawyer, national security advisor all getting popped for these charges.

but then again he always “has the best people” and he doesn’t sound concerned at all....

If it's no big deal as you suggest, why have the left been banging on for over two years about impeachment?

The Russians did interfere almost certainly taking the win from clinton

more refugees arrived this year under the current policy settings

what is it that you are worried about for your security. Based on your assertions I assume you are well read in on these matters

Didn't he release tax returns during the 2016 campaign which showed that he paid a higher rate than Comrade Bernie?

And unless Trump lied to congress about his SATs or something, I'm really not sure why I or anyone else should give a f*ck

He had someone ‘leak’ an old tax return, 2005, nothing recent from last 10yrs where the claims of Russian backing through deushche bank have been going on. This is the period where no US bank will touch him and was going thru Deutsche bank.

and yes I agree his school results from years ago should be irrelevant now. The only issue I have with that is he attacked Obama fir being a bad student and said Obama should release his results. So if you want to get on the front foot you should walk the walk you are talking.

4 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

If it's no big deal as you suggest, why have the left been banging on for over two years about impeachment?

Nobody political has been banging on about impeachment fir 2yrs, it’s the media whipping up a frenzy.

they have just started talking about impeachment in Congress now.

what do you mean about me saying it’s no big deal, so I can clarify?

5 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

The Russians did interfere almost certainly taking the win from clinton

I keep hearing this "the Russians" interfered....but no one can say how?