Peter

Trump is the President

I thought I read a while ago that the ramping up of NK's nuclear testing (much more than his dad had done) had drained the public purse and KJU was finding it out of the family fortune...... Maybe it suddenly stopped because he's running out of his own money?

6 hours ago, goughy said:

I thought I read a while ago that the ramping up of NK's nuclear testing (much more than his dad had done) had drained the public purse and KJU was finding it out of the family fortune...... Maybe it suddenly stopped because he's running out of his own money?

I think either he hasnt stopped or if he has its nothing to with Trump's antics. KJU will do what he thinks is best for KJU

7 hours ago, goughy said:

If you look back it’s a deal for trade and cash by Kim Jong un. 

His dad used to do the same. Do some tests. Then say let us export stuff. Give us some aide. We will stop. And they do. 

Check it. It’s the same thing from North Korea. 

He's stooped to a new low... comparing the (admittedly not good) knife crime situation in London to the rampant homicide rate in the USA and then suggesting that the folks at the Bataclan might have been able to protect themselves if they had guns... yeah...EURGH.

I'm hopefully going to be in the UK for his visit. Placard and yelling at the ready!

And who'd have thought it, but Melania has announced some program or something that's she running, and the booklet for it plagiarises much of one done by Michelle Obama in 2014.  I'm aghast! 

35 minutes ago, Parkside said:

Pulls out of Iran deal. Defence contractors rub hands together. Rest of world shakes head.

People who work in the defence industry are also shaking their head.

• Like 2

Yes he is again now! 

17 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Nice meme 

Is there one of Charles DeGaulle from 1961?

It all seems to be going pretty well so far

Devastating news, obviously.  It's actually possible that CNN might not be able to find a way to negatively spin it

Terrible news

I happened to see a bit of the fest on Australia Plus - the ABC here in India. The commentators were quite at one stage while the nobs were all talking around the table.

Considering the current technology, the spruiking going on before and the lead up time, you could hear shit. The clearest part was the Thank You from Trump as it ended. Then again....maybe that's what they wanted us to hear.

In breaking news I have exclusive dialogue from today 

Trump-“so did you really shoot 38 under in 18 holes -including 11 holes in one ”

Me- “yes and to be honest I really wasn’t hitting them that well”

yep, probably a Nobel peace prize and secured his second term, ...sorry Robert..

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Prince said:

yep, probably a Nobel peace prize and secured his second term, ...sorry Robert..

He will be 78 when he finishes. 

My mum is 75 and struggle to update Facebook. 

On 12/06/2018 at 6:18 PM, Kim jong-un said:

In breaking news I have exclusive dialogue from today 

Trump-“so did you really shoot 38 under in 18 holes -including 11 holes in one ”

Me- “yes and to be honest I really wasn’t hitting them that well”

It was his dad that did that.  It was also his first and only game of golf!

So, genuine question.... Why exactly does NK have to do away with it's nukes?  America still has them.  So does Russia, the pommies, frenchies etc.  So why can't NK have any?

These larger more established powers are seen as being "more responsible" with them. While Trump is full of bravado, I couldn't really see him pressing the button on a whim.

Kim though, well?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, goughy said:

So, genuine question.... Why exactly does NK have to do away with it's nukes?  America still has them.  So does Russia, the pommies, frenchies etc.  So why can't NK have any?

Agree