Peter

Trump is the President

I thought I read a while ago that the ramping up of NK's nuclear testing (much more than his dad had done) had drained the public purse and KJU was finding it out of the family fortune...... Maybe it suddenly stopped because he's running out of his own money?

6 hours ago, goughy said:

I thought I read a while ago that the ramping up of NK's nuclear testing (much more than his dad had done) had drained the public purse and KJU was finding it out of the family fortune...... Maybe it suddenly stopped because he's running out of his own money?

I think either he hasnt stopped or if he has its nothing to with Trump's antics. KJU will do what he thinks is best for KJU

7 hours ago, goughy said:

If you look back it’s a deal for trade and cash by Kim Jong un. 

His dad used to do the same. Do some tests. Then say let us export stuff. Give us some aide. We will stop. And they do. 

Check it. It’s the same thing from North Korea. 

He's stooped to a new low... comparing the (admittedly not good) knife crime situation in London to the rampant homicide rate in the USA and then suggesting that the folks at the Bataclan might have been able to protect themselves if they had guns... yeah...EURGH.

I'm hopefully going to be in the UK for his visit. Placard and yelling at the ready!

And who'd have thought it, but Melania has announced some program or something that's she running, and the booklet for it plagiarises much of one done by Michelle Obama in 2014.  I'm aghast! 

35 minutes ago, Parkside said:

Pulls out of Iran deal. Defence contractors rub hands together. Rest of world shakes head.

People who work in the defence industry are also shaking their head.

• Like 2