Peter

Trump is the President

10 hours ago, Peter said:

I mean with the whole Harvey W and other abusers of women. 

Women rightly so now have the power of being equal. 

When they spoke out before they were ignored. 

That has come to an end. 

They now have power 

So the last 50 years of hairy armpits, bitterness and irrational man-hatin' anger hasn't been just for fun?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Customer said:

So the last 50 years of hairy armpits, bitterness and irrational man-hatin' anger hasn't been just for fun?

Well it hasn't helped s when compared to the last 6 months. 

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Well it hasn't helped s when compared to the last 6 months. 

So all they had to do was get molested and then complain? Should have done it years ago.

Trump's State of the Union Address is currently underway.  Can't wait to see the key points that come out of that.

Literally as he stepped to the podium the White House announced it was reversing Obama's decision to close Guantanamo Bay.

Scary that this guys name is on the same list as Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Obama et al.

Randy Newman can have a very direct message in his music.  He is working on a song for Donald and Ivana , which should Trump anything done previously.

He only took office in Jan 2017, and it's only just Feb 2018.  What are we gonna say when he gets a second term!!!

• Sad 1

Was just reading that Melania got into America on an EB-1 visa, known as the "Einstein" visa, reserved for immigrants with extraordinary ability.............

8 hours ago, goughy said:

Was just reading that Melania got into America on an EB-1 visa, known as the "Einstein" visa, reserved for immigrants with extraordinary ability.............

which is?

• Confused 1

That's the point!!

Maybe plagiarism?

Edited by goughy

I thought America had enough hookers. 

Well trump finally did my head in the other day and I have unfollowed him on twitter. 

Just can't read his bs anymore. 

Trump fires via twitter. That's worse than text breakups. 

IMG_1384.PNG

33 minutes ago, Peter said:

Trump fires via twitter. That's worse than text breakups. 

Common Peter, surely you don’t believe that!

On 12/01/2018 at 9:54 PM, goughy said:

Was mostly pointing out that it's a while away from women having the power.

Based on dollars earned by a movie in comparison to actor pay packet, Mark Wahlberg is "technically" one of the most overpaid actors around.  I'm sure his crying about it, blowing his nose and wiping away his tears with hundred dollar bills!

Don’t  forget Wahlberg is also very likeable. A friend of mine was telling me they were on a bus tour around Beverley Hills when they went past his house. Wahlberg was in the garden doing stuff..... the bus driver stop and got out...... a few mins later Wahlberg came through his front gates and had a chat with them all. 

The driver said later....... no celebrity ever does that. 

Ps; sorry folks bit late to this thread.

Also re: Trump.....keep in mind.....he is not a politician hence he makes decision the same way he runs his business. If someone’s not right for the job....he pisses them off and gets someone who does a better job or does what he is told.

America has never seen this before. Australia has never seen this either. Perhaps this is what Australia needs. 

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:58 PM, Bored@work said:

Hillary still gets a stand ovation when she walks the street in Cali. People screaming out etc. It's actually really cool to see. 

That probably says more about California than it does about Hillary

On ‎6‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:11 PM, Peter said:

Jezz the media is the usa is corrupt 

sean hannity for explaining why the stock market went up because of trump for 15 months but then suddenly crashed because of Obama!

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018/02/05/sean-hannity-blames-obama-historic-market-crash/219279

Stock market goes up by over 30% - "Obama's legacy"

Stock market goes down 5% - "Trump's f*cking it all up..."

32 minutes ago, IronmanFoz said:

Also re: Trump.....keep in mind.....he is not a politician hence he makes decision the same way he runs his business. If someone’s not right for the job....he pisses them off and gets someone who does a better job or does what he is told.

America has never seen this before. Australia has never seen this either. Perhaps this is what Australia needs. 

I actually don't mind him doing this (well I'm in australia so it doesnt affect me) but it's his lies that he tells all the time and can be easily proven wrong that urks me.

Or is this how business high up works?
Real estate agents lie all the time and people still go back and make them more money.

Now trump lies and doesn't care

38 minutes ago, IronmanFoz said:

Don’t  forget Wahlberg is also very likeable. A friend of mine was telling me they were on a bus tour around Beverley Hills when they went past his house. Wahlberg was in the garden doing stuff..... the bus driver stop and got out...... a few mins later Wahlberg came through his front gates and had a chat with them all. 

When we were in NY in 2000 doing a bus tour, the tour guide said a few days earlier the bus stopped at lights, Leonardo Di Caprio walked across in front of the bus, saw the tourists all staring so jumped on the bus and chatted for a while while the tour continued.  

2 hours ago, IronmanFoz said:

Damn straight he's likeable, he comes across great in the few interviews he does.  Wasn't trying to be nasty about him, just pointing it out.  And he's also the perfect example for other actors who complain about paparazzi etc, cause he keeps his head down, lives his life and you don't really hear that much about him.  

3 hours ago, roxii said:

When we were in NY in 2000 doing a bus tour, the tour guide said a few days earlier the bus stopped at lights, Leonardo Di Caprio walked across in front of the bus, saw the tourists all staring so jumped on the bus and chatted for a while while the tour continued.  

Steven Tyler jumped on our contiki tour bus in NY. Gave a quick hello, and jumped off.