Peter

Trump is the President

IronmanFoz    664
10 hours ago, The Turtle said:

Trump exposed fibbing about where his destroyers were.  They were playing with the Aussies!

It's called psychological warfare! Not entirely stupid!

Ex-Hasbeen    3,874
10 hours ago, IronmanFoz said:

It's called psychological warfare! Not entirely stupid!

Until it's exposed as a lie. Then it moves a lot further toward the stupid end of the graph.

Cottoneyes    798

Noticed Hillarity has popped her head up again to say how against Trump she is.  Considering the massive vote to keep her out of the whitehouse, the best thing she could do to stop Trump is to just bugger off.  Seriously the only way Trump will serve 2 terms is if she runs again in 2020

Peter    1,612
6 hours ago, Cottoneyes said:

Noticed Hillarity has popped her head up again to say how against Trump she is.  Considering the massive vote to keep her out of the whitehouse, the best thing she could do to stop Trump is to just bugger off.  Seriously the only way Trump will serve 2 terms is if she runs again in 2020

Agree. 

• Like 1

Peter    1,612

Old mate spicer having a bad day. 

Different shoes. 

IMG_0439.JPG

• Like 2

goughy    2,147

That'll teach him to bite down!

goughy    2,147

Trump get's two scoops of icecream when everyone else gets one!!

Oh, and he sacks people who investigate him for collusion.

Ex-Hasbeen    3,874

How many Directors & Heads of Departments hold their job with a change of Government over here?

Cottoneyes    798

I'd be giving it a week for Pence to start taking measurements in the oval office for some new furniture unless Trump has something else to pull out of his bag.  Even his most die hard supporters are not going to stand by if he has been helping "the commies"

Riddos    101

White House in lockdown after someone was seen scaling the fence, not sure if they were trying to get in or out.

Trump seems to be in trouble but I hope he last long enough to go on this overseas trip next week, will be hilarious to see him on the International stage. Can't imagine anyone at NATO even wanting to be seen with him.     

Peter    1,612

it doesn't get much better than this.  Or does it?

• Like 1

Cottoneyes    798
4 hours ago, Riddos said:

Trump seems to be in trouble but I hope he last long enough to go on this overseas trip next week, will be hilarious to see him on the International stage. Can't imagine anyone at NATO even wanting to be seen with him.     

Maybe he'll be asking the other nations for refuge as an exile so he doesn't have to face the music.

Compare the current accusations against those that lead to the impeachment attempt on Clinton (as in the Bill variety, not the Hillary variety) and you'd have to think that he's in for some serious trouble

• Like 1

Prince    265

if he gets through this current controversy, he won't last.  Michael Moore has said he is doing a documentary at the moment which he says will bring down Trump. 

Peter    1,612
13 hours ago, Prince said:

if he gets through this current controversy, he won't last.  Michael Moore has said he is doing a documentary at the moment which he says will bring down Trump. 

But the voting public will just say the doco is all lies. 

Only the vocal few in nyc and celebrities think his bad and hard core democrats. 

• Like 1

goughy    2,147

FB_IMG_1495170315647.jpg

• Like 1

Cottoneyes    798

Think he said President, there's a meme doing the rounds with a picture of Kennedy slumped in the car in Dallas with Jackie over the top of him with those words on it

Peter    1,612

Well Nelson Mandela was a president. 

But yeah. Trump is a farking idiot. 

goughy    2,147

Some pubs in Washington are opening early at 9am today so people can go there to watch the Comey testimony live.  One place is offering free shots every time Trump tweets during the testimony.  Expect some sloshed reporters there!

• Like 1

softy    69

I'm no expert but wouldn't mind betting Trump will quit before being punted.

Just so he can say "I told you I could do it". i.e. become President. 

goughy    2,147

Plenty of times I've seen it said Pence will be measuring up the O office for fresh curtains.  Even at the start the were those saying he'll give up after a year.  Thing is, all it proves is that you can buy the presidency, which is a horrible thought really.