Peter

Trump is the President

No, but the senators also have two heads, so I guess yes!

Donald Trump just referred to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks as the '7-eleven' attacks....

As in, an attack on convenience stores.....

This guy is comedy gold!

America was terrorised by 7-11 I'm not sure how, but according to Donald they were.

I'm not sure what is better, "noun, verb, 9/11" (Giuliani) or this....

I really do wonder if he's doing this as a joke just to see how dumb and gullible the American people are. I mean, there can't be any way he really did say 7-11 seriously? I mean, really. He must be having a lend of us with this presidency thing.

Donald Trump just referred to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks as the '7-eleven' attacks....

As in, an attack on convenience stores.....

This guy is comedy gold!

He might have a point, have you ever eaten anything from a 7-11? I don't think many get out alive!

Only krispy kremes!

I really do wonder if he's doing this as a joke just to see how dumb and gullible the American people are. I mean, there can't be any way he really did say 7-11 seriously? I mean, really. He must be having a lend of us with this presidency thing.

You mean like the guy who made Prince Philip a knight,

or said "shit happens" when referring to the death of an Aus soldier,

or said repealing the Carbon Tax was the best thing his Gov had acheived for women in 2014,

or said said taxpayers should not be asked to fund the "lifestyle choice" of Australians living in remote areas, when referring to aboriginal communities.

Are you sure he's only kidding Goughy?

• Like 2

Ex,

I remember the good ole days when we used to laugh at how stupid US politicians were - the era of George W. Bush was particularly brilliant for anyone who wanted to see real stupid people in positions of power.

But then we had Tony Abbott as PM, and we went through an era of onion eating, nodding with no answers, winky-winky, 'stop the boats' stupidity.... I have friends in the US and UK and for a short while, it was us Australians who were a laughing stock with a stupid Prime Minister...

Now it look like we are getting back to normal ... our PM might not have changed many of Abbott's policies, but atleast he's not saying stupid stuff as often

And we've gone back to admiring the stupidity of Trump (and Palin) et al.

Everything in the world is as It should be....

(we did have that brief moment earlier this week where Barnaby was acting PM, so there was potential for some proper stupidity, but he got through without saying too much)

• Like 1

(we did have that brief moment earlier this week where Barnaby was acting PM, so there was potential for some proper stupidity, but he got through without saying too much)

If he had been acting PM while the Depp and Heard case was being held, the outcome could have been very different:

500px-Bart_vs._Australia_Top_Episode.jpg

• Like 2

And every NRA card carrying slack jawed yokel and John Deere cap wearing suspender snapping Good Ole Boy are saying "Amen, to that shit brother. Where the hell do I do that there voting thingy"

And that boys & girls is how Mr Trump became President.

Quite possibly one of my favourite posts of all time on here.................Quality.

With Cruz and Kasich pulling out of the race..... it looks every more likely that Trump will be the Republican nominee for a tilt at the big chair in the Oval Office ...

Who would have thought it would get this far.

I always assumed that this was a new Trump reality TV show, and that at some point he would jump up and say "got ya!" and then release an awesome docu-comedy about how gullible people in the US are....

People are sick of the same old bullshit from Lifetime politicians.

I'm not surprised people want him.

I'm very disappointed in this turn of events...

I mean really, come on Scott Morrision, where was the hike in visa application fees from the US. We could have been back into surplus in 7 years not 10 on the back of all of those trumpfugees

People are sick of the same old bullshit from Lifetime politicians.

I'm not surprised people want him.

People are also very stupid.

• Like 2

Stephen Hawking's comments about Trump (and I think on the money): "I can't [understand it]. He's a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator."

I'm sure I heard people weren't happy he was using big words. And demagogue was like the most searched word on google after his comments.

I do wonder if someone like george clooney or will smith just said fark.

If you don't want either of them vote for me an independent.

Edited by Peter

Don't give Kanye any ideas eh!

Whilst the election is in November I do wonder if Trump will make it that far.

Losing massive ground

1466388018168.jpg

And there is a bit of media around that there could be a push at the Republican Convention to have someone else installed as nominee ....

Imagine the uproar in the Republican party if Trump wasn't endorsed now that he's got so much backing out on the trail !?!?!

Either way, it might be an easy ride for Hillary to the White House....

Quote I received this morning:

"So the Presidential campaign is a choice between a Grandma that can't figure out how to use her email, and a Grandpa that believes every piece of spam he receives"

• Like 2

was watching something last night (Can't remember) but the expert said that Trump just wants to win to say he won. They said he would stand down within 1yr if he won.

Therefore I wonder if the republican party are banking on this happening and put a good VP in that can take over

• Like 1

All the Trump nutters gathering for 4 days in a city where carrying of handguns is legal. Vice President nomination goes to a guy seen as fairly moderate and would probably be seen as a better alternative to middle America than Trump or Clinton.

What could possibly go wrong?

Sarah Palin would have been the perfect running mate for Trump :lol:

The Trump Campaign financial director just resigned at the Republican Convention - the whole thing looks like it is imploding many republicans are unhappy with Trump and looking at all kinds of ways to remove him.

Scott Baio is due to be one of the speakers at his rally

So Joanie loved Chachi, but Chachi only had eyes for Trump. What would Mrs C make of all of this?

Listening to an interview the other day and a lot of Republicans were sort of hoping that Michael Bloomberg would run as an independent so they could vote for him and not Trump or Clinton.

They have done polling and actually think he could beat them both.

He has the skills, money, history and brains.

Yeah, that's been f'n hilarious to watch over the last day. You have to wonder if Trump doesn't go home each night, shaking his head, saying 'these idiots just get dumber and dumber every day!'

Trump is relying on people getting dumb and dumber, and seems to be going to great lengths to promote the decline of intelligence. It all started with his tv show...

• Like 1

Trump is the lead clown in the fiasco circus that is the Republican Party currently.

No wonder not one former Republican President showed up for the national convention.

When George W Bush is even preferring to clean ear wax from his hairbrush instead of attending, it kind of puts it into perspective of how crazy the whole thing is.

One commentator made a good observation, we're seeing all of Trumps kids paraded out, when do we get to see all of the ex-wives?

That would've been a funny quote if it was actually true.

FWIW I think there's no turning back from Trump winning this election.

That would've been a funny quote if it was actually true.

Yeah video footage of that would have killed him.

Or proved him right

This would all be a lot funnier and I would feel more comfortable laughing at it if this wasnt the race for the most powerful seat in the world.