Peter

Trump is the President

Prince    258

I think he might get in but i think he will be so bad and screw up that somehow he will be sacked if they can do that. He is such a nutter he would wage war on north Korea.

Stikman    1,297

Trump is a "winner" and will say or do anything it takes to "win." Right now during nominations he thinks his best strategy is to be a nutbag, he may well be right. History shows that he will change when he thinks the situation demands it. I don't think this is the "real" Trump but I don't really know that there is a "real" Trump anyway.

A2K    581

Can you imagine Trump running with Palin as his Vice Presidential nominee? SNL will be besides themselves :smile1:

Peter    1,563

Some guy from ch7 put this together

Edited by Peter

MountainMan    906

I think it was the ABC Peter, says Insiders on the water mark, isn't that the Politics show on ABC?

Trump sure says some pretty dumb stuff...

goughy    2,000

And they lap it up!

TryTriB4Forty    640

Just reading this morning about Trump winning the Nevada caucus....

Apparently, he is polling well amongst all major demographics, despite saying stupid shit about all of them...

Still getting people from Hispanic background to vote for him, despite all the rhetoric about deporting illegals and building walls. Still getting women to vote from him despite calling women fat , ugly etc as part of the debates...

Maybe its true, perhaps he could kill someone on 5th avenue and Americans would still vote for him??

Man its gunna be interesting if he continues to win primaries.... but surely that couldn't possibly happen .....

Could it ??

Peter    1,563

Man its gunna be interesting if he continues to win primaries.... but surely that couldn't possibly happen .....

Could it ??

it's getting more and more likely.

Prince    258

He is getting closer to be the next president, and its not like celebrity get me out of here, where you can vote him out quickly. He could do some serous damage in the time he is in.

I am packing to move to the moon.

• Like 2

Peter    1,563

I think it was the ABC Peter, says Insiders on the water mark, isn't that the Politics show on ABC?

Yeah sorry. ABC.

I don't know how much damage he would do Prince.

America is full of Debt that they can never ever pay off. 16.3 Trillion

2yr kill other people with guns.

They have a mass shooting most days.

So far this year alone to (25 feb) they have already had 1866 gun deaths http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

In 2014 12585 people were killed with guns.

Tom Cruise thinks he is a GOD.

Tell me what could Trump actually do to make the country worse?

Edited by Peter
  • Like 3

TryTriB4Forty    640

Actually, when you put it that way perhaps Trump building a wall is a good idea...... its OK if he thinks its to keep the Mexicans out, but the rest of the world will be thankful that it also keeps all the crazy yanks in!!

Ex-Hasbeen    3,802

Actually, when you put it that way perhaps Trump building a wall is a good idea...... its OK if he thinks its to keep the Mexicans out, but the rest of the world will be thankful that it also keeps all the crazy yanks in!!

We just need a padlock on this side. Simple.

noknees    148

Still getting people from Hispanic background to vote for him, despite all the rhetoric about deporting illegals and building walls.

Off course they'd vote for him. He'd no doubt get them to build it.

Pete    277

It is demograhically impossibile for Trump to become president, according to one political scientist I was listening to this morning unless he can unite the vote like Reagan did but given his ability to polarise people this is extremely unlikely.

So Hilary is most likely the next US president.

Intereting what Trump is doing to the republicans, though. He is throwing a lot of their "republican values and policies" - both ecnomic and foreigh policy - out the window. That, and the fact that he is sticking it up vested interest lobby groups is kinda cool.

Andrew #1    822

Yeah sorry. ABC.

I don't know how much damage he would do Prince.

America is full of Debt that they can never ever pay off. 16.3 Trillion

2yr kill other people with guns.

They have a mass shooting most days.

So far this year alone to (25 feb) they have already had 1866 gun deaths http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

In 2014 12585 people were killed with guns.

Tom Cruise thinks he is a GOD.

Tell me what could Trump actually do to make the country worse?

He's a straight up and down racist, sectarian fascist - America's Mussolini. I'd be laughing my arse off if it wasn't for the fact that as President and Commander-in-Chief he would have access to the nuclear codes. I think he would use nuclear weapons against someone ...

zed    752

I think he would use nuclear weapons against someone ...

I think in reality an American president isn't as powerful as you think. He has a huge team of advisers that are essentially telling him, not advising him, on how to run the country especially in regards to military matters. It amuses me when people pillorise George Bush jr and attribute all of the USAs military controversies down to his decision making. It doesn't matter if its Donald Trump, or Big Bird from Sesame Street, the President of the USA is simply a puppet about as powerful as the butler that fetches his slippers for him.

Edited by zed