Turts

Infinit

I'm keen to give Infinit a go, and have tweaked a custom blend.

Was there a Trannies secret code or something? So Jase knows the order is coming through here?

cheers!

It's "Transitions" Turtle, for 10% discount.

I've been trying my mix out in training, and so far so good. So much easier to mix than Perp and tastes good too.

• Like 1

Cool, cheers!

I've been fiddling with mine for a while, and just now going through what I did over west and how I felt. First custom formula about to be ordered!

cheers mate

cheers Jase.

I have a fair few successes and fails under my belt nutrition wise, so using your sites questionaire and looking at the standard blends, I think I have a good starting point!

cheers

Had my first training ride with infinit yesterday (custom mix)

Hard 90k ride (my NP 238 matched my FTP of 238) 1100m of climbing) 3 hours 23min and used 3 bottles of the mix.

I really like it. Easy to get down, no gut issues and no sign of cramping at all (I usually get them on hard workouts/racing)

Loved not having to use gels/food.

I must have missed the trannies discount from other posts though. I'll use it next time.

Good one Adstar!!!! Your Zinging!!!!!

I can see your order Turtle. We will make it tomorrow and I can see that you ticked the Express Post Bag option so hopefully Australia Post will get your order to you on Wed. I will text you the Express Post Tracking Number when we do the post tomorrow afternoon. Any problems just let me know. Sweet as!!!!

• Like 3

Good one Adstar!!!! Your Zinging!!!!!

I can see your order Turtle. We will make it tomorrow and I can see that you ticked the Express Post Bag option so hopefully Australia Post will get your order to you on Wed. I will text you the Express Post Tracking Number when we do the post tomorrow afternoon. Any problems just let me know. Sweet as!!!!

Thanks alot!

I dithered for soooooo long fiddling with blends, I realised I better get cracking using it in case I need to adjust things! Hopefully not though eh?

Aus Post is pretty darn slow getting things here regular post, so for an extra couple of bucks I go Express - usually arrives in a decent time that way. Appreciate the follow up! Better get a good session planned for the weekend :thumbsup:

cheers

So Jase called me when I ordered and we talked about my blend.

Been using it for a while now and like it - but wanted to tweak it a little more. Another call to Jase and a refined blend ordered. Pity I forgot about the Trannies discount code this time! Oh well. :sleepy:

Just a note for some - if you add protein/amino acids in your blend and then use it for running, it gets pretty frothy with the jiggling. It was like slurping the head off a poorly poured Guinness. Still tasted fine and worked well. Just frothy.

Looking to revive this one and  bugger me. 

Put my order in yesterday and didnt even think about a discount code. 

Nonetheless, excited about the new batch of GoFast arriving. 

They do a thing with Fusion now too, with fusion/infinit tees. 

I'd like to try Infinit again but they pulled out of UK/Europe with zero notice and I'm not prepared to pay the stupid shipping fees from the US.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FatPom said:

I'd like to try Infinit again but they pulled out of UK/Europe with zero notice and I'm not prepared to pay the stupid shipping fees from the US.

Want me to mule some to the UK for you at Christmas time? 

Just now, roxii said:

Want me to mule some to the UK for you at Christmas time? 

Nah it's ok thanks mate, it would need to be regular to get a benefit.   You heading to Ireland?

5 minutes ago, FatPom said:

Nah it's ok thanks mate, it would need to be regular to get a benefit.   You heading to Ireland?

Thats the plan at the moment. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FatPom said:

@Rimmer should look at getting distribution rights.. perfect work from home job..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Infinit Jase said:

No problems Turts, I just put some Infinit Points into your account for your next order.

Legend mate. Rachel was really helpful on the phone. 

Meant to revive this as I'm finally moving back to Infinit. 

I drifted away, tried other things and had some ups and downs. 

But the simplicity of Infinit drew me back eventually. 

Looking forward to being back on the wagon! 

• Like 2

The best person to ask is Jase, he's very communicative and helpful.

Over the shelf or customisable nutrition options, the idea I believe being it is your complete nutrition source.  My idea, and some others, was for it to be my nutrition source on the bike and then not have to worry about things like gels.  

Guest FFF1077

Personally I prefer Tailwind. 

Try to not get too much protein or aminos in your mix because it will foam. That's my experience only from a few years ago 

But I agree that it's a great product and after sales service is awesome from what I understand. 

I tried it, but have gone back to making my own nutrition (still all in a bottle).  no bad experiences with infinit, i just prefer my own I make at home.

I use it and it works for me. Call or message Jase. Tell him your training/ racing distances and he will sort you out. I have no clue about nutrition so I just told him that, and he did what he thought.

I have a race mix, with caffeine, and a training mix, without. On race morning I take 1 scoop race mix and 1 scoop training mix, with water,  as breakfast with a banana or something then 2 scoops of race mix on my bike (1 bottle). The caffeine works a treat, as I don't drink coffee or eat much chocolate. I have half a gel 2/3 of the way on the run. That's it for OD.

Edited by Cranky

14 hours ago, Katz said:

Thank you. What have people's experiences been?

Gets me through half and full distance racing as bike nutrition, (3hour bottle mixes) I quite like it.

I've been using it since July and it's been great so far, I really like the fact that you can customise the blend, for me it was important to control flavour strength, carbs, and sodium levels which you can adjust to suit your needs. Not having to worry about carrying and taking gels is a big plus. As others have mentioned give Jase a call and he will sort you out. 

I use it on all my races. I used it during the IM and by the end of the bike run, I felt as though I could have smashed a Vegemite sandwich or something, so i've since upped my protein to make me feel fuller - Yet to give it a whirl under race conditions

2 hours ago, Suburban Kid said:

I use it on all my races. I used it during the IM and by the end of the bike run, I felt as though I could have smashed a Vegemite sandwich or something, so i've since upped my protein to make me feel fuller - Yet to give it a whirl under race conditions

You might want to think about throwing in something slightly solid... I too have the hunger issues and that's the way I found to fix it. Too much liquid nutrition gives me the hungry feeling and also sometimes also the shits (literally). 

11 hours ago, KieranR said:

I tried it, but have gone back to making my own nutrition (still all in a bottle).  no bad experiences with infinit, i just prefer my own I make at home.

I make my own too, inspired by Cody Beals blog about it. I am yet to test out in an IM, may rely on Infinit if I have any issues in harder test sessions. $29 for 5kg of Maltodextrin! When your kids are doing 2h gym classes this stuff gets used up quickly. 250 grams of electrolyte powder costs the same as the maltodextrin.

I have been looking at all the major brands and back-solving ingredient ratios. Interesting that Tailwind has no maltodextrin, just simple sugars where as Hammer Perpetuam is all maltodextrin (plus 10% soy protein).  Anyone know where to fructose?

Ordered Thursday. Arrived today, ready to try on s long ride tomorrow. Very excited!😁

B7FEC726-DF2F-419D-A7D1-BA386E8CD8D8.jpeg

• Like 3