Sign in to follow this  
roxii

Danny MacAskill is at it again.

Amazing and very very well shot

I was getting a little board with his last couple of vids , but this is very good

The guys skill and his lack of fear is just incredilble

Cheers

Ivp

Yeah I'm not sure the big budget, big production and big ball stuff make for a better video. They are great to watch but I don't find myself going back to them to watch them again and again for the amazing skills like Inspired Bicycles or Industrial Revolutions

And least said about that spook hair rock thing the other week the better...

Agree with IP

I just hope he doesn't push the limits too much.

Not sure if this one has been on here before, but Danny's partner in crime in some of his video's Martyn Ashton, did push it too far & is now a paraplegic. Check out this video though, for not giving in.

http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/Inspirational-A-Paralyzed-Martin-Ashton-Rides-Again-in-Back-on-Track,29210/bturman,109

Not sure if this one has been on here before, but Danny's partner in crime in some of his video's Martyn Ashton, did push it too far & is now a paraplegic. Check out this video though, for not giving in.

http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/Inspirational-A-Paralyzed-Martin-Ashton-Rides-Again-in-Back-on-Track,29210/bturman,109

Yep been posted before

He still rides better than me !!,

Cheers

Ivp

On 11/12/2015 at 7:08 AM, Bored@work said:

Agree with IP

Yeah you see a lot of crazy stuff on youtube with skating, BMX etc and there must be 100s of kids injured trying to emulate the pros. 

On 11/12/2015 at 10:08 AM, Bored@work said:

Agree with IP

I also agree with IP (but without the spelling mistakes :))

It is getting a bit "free solo" there, where there is no "plan B" for any mistakes. Seeing too many "no plan b"  lately and a litany of dead or disable people as a result - Martyn Ashton for example or any of the climbers of late such Brad Gobright or wingsuit/basejumpers such as "Treehouse" Mike Racicot.

Should they be left alone to their own fate or should we go all "nanny state" on them..?

39 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Should they be left alone to their own fate or should we go all "nanny state" on them..?

I remember a quote from a doco I watched on climbing in Yosemite, and after they banned base-jumping, more base-jumpers were killed trying to get away from authorities after the jump than died doing the jumps.

You'd think, given it's sponsored by Go Pro, that they would replace his GoPro 3(?) on his helmet!😀

On 08/01/2020 at 12:12 PM, zed said:

I remember thinking this was rad back in the day

nice.  BTW  happy 70th Birthday