Sign in to follow this  
wj bear

WTB Tool Bottle and Bottle Cages

Hi I'm after a Tool Bottle. Has anyone on the gold coast or around got a used spare Tool bottle and some bottle cages they want to sell me? I can pay for shipping if not local. I have some new jerseys I could swap if your my size also.

Thanks

I used a 500ml endura bottle for ages as a tool bottle. They have the wide cap so I could get a tube, co2, levers and multi tool in there. I ended up buying a 700ml bottle sized one from bikebug for like $8. Can fit my car keys in this one as well.

What I would do is put the tyre in first, then the levers down one side and push the tyre over. Then I use a couple of old school socks of my daughters (very thin just over ankle length) and put the multi tool in one, and the co2 and mini inflator in another. Then I shove them in leaving the top of the sock sticking out and then shove the sock tops in. So they don't rattle and it makes it easy to grab the stuff out. Just pull out the top of the sock. Still do the same with the tool bottle thingy I got from bike bug.

Sign in to follow this