Quack

Canyon comes to Aus - your questions answered...

Just change the location to Germany up the top.

The geometry is there for all the new models.

Scroll to the bottom and choose size.

Stack/reach etc I meant. No point looking cool if it doesn't fit

Geo is on the German site

Where did Macka evo get the au pricing ?

Geo is on the German site

Where did Macka evo get the au pricing ?

Sorry just seen your post above

Just change the location to Germany up the top.

The geometry is there for all the new models.

Scroll to the bottom and choose size.

Thanks mate

anyone see the Canyons on display at sunny coast expo?

Yep what did you wanna know? I spoke to the guy at the expo for about half an hour

Yep what did you wanna know? I spoke to the guy at the expo for about half an hour

Availability and wait times before shipping. I think that's what most want to know...

Did They say when Etap was gunna be an option on their bikes?

I'll ring u later

Text me what time suits?

I was interested in an etap build but there are no signs of this so have been considering a aeroad frameset. They had the frame on sale and tried to contact them for days on their chat but its never available

I was interested in an etap build but there are no signs of this so have been considering a aeroad frameset. They had the frame on sale and tried to contact them for days on their chat but its never available

Send them an email...replied to me within an hour.

Just wait on on the aeroad. I think there will be another couple of models underneath what's currently showing after chatting to them. No I don't want an aeroad

I spoke to them today. Pretty much sold out. They don't think the aeroad will come with sram in 2017. I wanted to frameset and they think 2017 should have frame sets however I missed the sale and I don't like the new paint job. I might look at a different brand now

I spoke to them today. Pretty much sold out. They don't think the aeroad will come with sram in 2017. I wanted to frameset and they think 2017 should have frame sets however I missed the sale and I don't like the new paint job. I might look at a different brand now

You should(have) just bought the aeroroad with the di2 and flogged the wheels and di2 off and bought your SRAM

Would work out cheaper than just a frame set

You should(have) just bought the aeroroad with the di2 and flogged the wheels and di2 off and bought your SRAM

Would work out cheaper than just a frame set

They had the frameset for $2799.

I was going to buy but couldn't get hold of the guys at Canyon to discuss so missed the sale.

I don't have the $$$ to buy the complete rig right now. Was going to build over time

They also don't have any in a complete bike in my size either

Edited by MackaEvo2

I could be wrong but the website has the 2017 models on there with prices and October delivery for Australia?

I could be wrong but the website has the 2017 models on there with prices and October delivery for Australia?

Yep

They just put it on the site

Big jump in price from mechanical to Di2.

One version also comes with these I think: http://www.mavic.com/wheels-road-triathlon-cxr-ultimate-60-c

Anyone know much about them? You get those and an upgrade to Ultegra for an extra $1k.

I don't believe this version is coming to Australia but I could be wrong.

I believe the top build will be Dura Ace Di2 with Zipps and under that a Reynolds strike SLG and Ultegra Di2 build. The will also have a mechanical dura ace and ultegra models with Reynolds wheels

Need a Etap Version.

I agree. It's what I have been wanting and with having a Canyon Sram team and team Katusha using Sram how could they not.

My guess is the the Sram red etap builds will be priced over a grand more then the Dura Ace Di2 version making them pretty expensive. Maybe they also have a deal with shimano to kit their bikes out with a discounted rate that Sram just can't compete with

• Like 1

I'd say there's no contract with sram to get their parts at good prices. So there's probably no incentive for canyon to try and move SRAMs kit.

Â

I agree. It's what I have been wanting and with having a Canyon Sram team and team Katusha using Sram how could they not.

My guess is the the Sram red etap builds will be priced over a grand more then the Dura Ace Di2 version making them pretty expensive. Maybe they also have a deal with shimano to kit their bikes out with a discounted rate that Sram just can't compete withÂ

Yeah looks that way. Annoyed there is no frame option.

Yeah looks that way. Annoyed there is no frame option.

I have been told there will be a frame option for 2017 however not sure of when and at $4,000 it is a lot to spend on the frame set

I'm still on the hunt for something but I am going to wait for Kona. A lot of articles I have read have said there may be some new stuff announced around then.

anyone else order a Canyon yet?

I'm about to but not sure if I will get it before UM

It says it would be delivered 2 weeks before I leave , not sure

A that will happen though

Might pull the pin on a top of the line one in stead, I'd want to see one in the flesh first though

Is there anywhere I can view and touch these bikes??

Cheers

Ivp

I'm about to but not sure if I will get it before UM

It says it would be delivered 2 weeks before I leave , not sure

A that will happen though

Might pull the pin on a top of the line one in stead, I'd want to see one in the flesh first though

Is there anywhere I can view and touch these bikes??

Cheers

Ivp

Which model are you after?

Â

Which model are you after?

He's after a P5 but will settle for the Canyon.

• Like 1

He's after a P5 but will settle for the Canyon.

Pppffftttt

Who'd want a crappy old P5

I've got a P5 X in the bike room but I'm not showing you guys

Besides im too fragile to ride it , these things make u crash !!!!

Cheers

Ivp

• Like 1

Can you contact them and tell them you want to ride it for Ultraman and is there anyway they can get it to you sooner?

Can you contact them and tell them you want to ride it for Ultraman and is there anyway they can get it to you sooner?

Done that and they first asked if I was Jan and then asked what was ultraman???

• Like 1

Should have replied with 'yes, I am Jan, and an Ultraman is what I am!'...

• Like 1

Pppffftttt

Who'd want a crappy old P5

I've got a P5 X in the bike room but I'm not showing you guys

Besides im too fragile to ride it , these things make u crash !!!!

Cheers

Ivp

Yep. Too fast. I might have to sell mine :). Lol.

Funny that I sold my p4 cause the thing wouldn't brake.

And then the p5 that does brake, broke me. Bad bike.

Them's the breaks I guess.

• Like 1

Took delivery of an Ultimate today kitted with ultegra. Only ordered last Monday so just over a week for an in stock item. Only problem with it is I don't entirely have the ok from Mrs Kenneth. As in she's got no idea. It's hidden in the bike room at the moment,

• Like 2

Took delivery of an Ultimate today kitted with ultegra. Only ordered last Monday so just over a week for an in stock item. Only problem with it is I don't entirely have the ok from Mrs Kenneth. As in she's got no idea. It's hidden in the bike room at the moment,Â

Wow! That could be dangerous...

• Like 1

Nothing makes you feel more alive than living life on the edge.

Nothing makes you feel more dead than when she finds out!

• Like 2

Took delivery of an Ultimate today kitted with ultegra. Only ordered last Monday so just over a week for an in stock item. Only problem with it is I don't entirely have the ok from Mrs Kenneth. As in she's got no idea. It's hidden in the bike room at the moment,Â

Unfortunately you're a dead man. You will never hear the end of this until your dying day.

• Like 1

Your mistake was buying a complete bike. Having been banned from buying any more bikes, my last 3 have been 'accidental'/too good to refuse frame purchases - and it'd be a waste not to build them up now...

• Like 1

If it's a medium I'll give you half what you paid for it when she finds out :P:lol:

It won't be that I'll need to sell it. It'll turn into the most expensive bike on the planet with what she'll make me buy her.

Wow! That could be dangerous...

The bike room houses the linen closet as well. It's only a matter of time. I've thought about coming clean but it's almost in the too late stage. I'm tempted to see how long I can get away with it for. Like a high stakes game.

Took delivery of an Ultimate today kitted with ultegra. Only ordered last Monday so just over a week for an in stock item. Only problem with it is I don't entirely have the ok from Mrs Kenneth.

Nice

Got any pics?

So a week friom on stock , that's pretty good

They have been telling me at Canyon oz it would be 3 weeks as they have to change the stock bikes in Germany to Australian standards wtf

Why can I get a M in the 9 in Feb next year or a M in the 8 in October this year? The only difference is the wheels and Ultegra. Different runs for different colours - I was looking at the venom.

That is weird.

Nice

Got any pics?

So a week friom on stock , that's pretty good

They have been telling me at Canyon oz it would be 3 weeks as they have to change the stock bikes in Germany to Australian standards wtf

Brakes probably