Fitness Buddy

Sunny Garcia attacks Macca

Edit. Based on what I've heard so deleted but not looking good for Macca

Edited by Esoteric

Still haven't seen any news reports about it or a police report. But going on this it cant be long.

Unless macca writes out a nice big cheque.

Still haven't seen any news reports about it or a police report. But going on this it cant be long.

Unless macca writes out a nice big cheque.

Don't reckon a cheque will make this headache go away

• Like 1

Wow!! I wouldn't want to take on Sunny, he isn't a man to mess with... It will be interesting to see how Macca deals with this, especially if the accusations are true..

Violence against women shouldn't be tolerated, he should know better.

• Like 2

I don't think Sunny is allowed back in Australia after beating the crap out of a MMA fighter on the beach. He's also done some time in jail too. Not the sort of guy you would want hounding you down.

Also heard this is not the first time this type of accusation has been made.

Just read the Instagram comments - sunny and a few of his mates sound pretty pissed - seems mark Baretta and Erin Molan have been tagged in comments so would imagine if there is anything in it that it will make Australian newswires shortly.

With 86000 followers on Insta gunna be tough getting that genie back in the bottle

Garcia is a thug and scum.

Have some mutual friends and I think his personality is not as black and white as that (no one's is). He is very loyal and passionate, but also prone to depression, darkness and violence for sure but most of his bouts of violence come from a place of protecting people he loves.

He also is very giving with his time and puts a lot of effort into trying to help others.

Have some mutual friends and I think his personality is not as black and white as that (no one's is). He is very loyal and passionate, but also prone to depression, darkness and violence for sure but most of his bouts of violence come from a place of protecting people he loves.

He also is very giving with his time and puts a lot of effort into trying to help others.

And the prince of Bahrain does charity work.

With 86000 followers on Insta gunna be tough getting that genie back in the bottle

Yep, even if it was not true the mud has been slung everywhere.

There are days I think "God I lead a boring life" and then there are days like today where I think "Thank God I lead a boring life".

• Like 6

Wasnt there some kind of love-in, where Sunny went on ranta about Xterra wetsuits, his longtime sponsor, and then was fapping up about Roka wetsuits sourced from the poon burglar himself ?

They were brahs, but now theyre nah's...?

Because posting grievances on facestalk always ends well.

Wasnt there some kind of love-in, where Sunny went on ranta about Xterra wetsuits, his longtime sponsor, and then was fapping up about Roka wetsuits sourced from the poon burglar himself ?

They were brahs, but now theyre nah's...?

Rant was over them not sticking up for the girl.

She got into trouble for not showing up for work after it happened and I think sacked. CEO of Xterra quit over it too.

Don't think it was TGE who got the Roka for him.

So what did Macca specifically do?

I was wandering the same. Are the allegations of physical assault, sexual assault...? Edited by Chookman

So what did Macca specifically do?

Let's make that "Allegedly do", for Roxii's sake.

I understand the girl was in hospital for a while, and her parents came out from the mainland. She is back at work and training now.

Still not sure of the exact allegations or if any police investigation is underway.

But word is there are allegations of sexual assault.

• Like 1

Garcia is a thug and scum.

Whilst this might be true. Garcia didnt ???? The girl leaving her in hospital.

This is about macca.

• Like 1

Per his book 'I am here to win', ( which was crap by the way), will he be the king of mind games now when he faces these alleged charges made by Sunny

The lynch mob mentality in these types of cases is understandable but unedifying. Who knows what went down that night.

The lynch mob mentality in these types of cases is understandable but unedifying. Who knows what went down that night.

Yep, quickly gains momentum but most cases of that type are very hard to prove.

Hey, if he did assault her he deserves everything he gets. Do hope there's some form of official adjudication or intervention though, would be a horrible situation to be in if innocent.

Whilst this might be true. Garcia didnt ???? The girl leaving her in hospital.

This is about macca.

By that I'm saying I'm not trusting a word from Garcia. I'll wait for someone to make a first hand allegation and police involvement.

By that I'm saying I'm not trusting a word from Garcia. I'll wait for someone to make a first hand allegation and police involvement.

We'll believe him or not if you read his post it says he spent time with her at the police station where she told her story and also went to hospital with her . I doubt he would make that up.

No matter what happens I doubt Macca will never set foot in Hawaii again

Wonder if Ben Fordham received a letter from Macca's lawyers yet......might give us an insight into whether anything happened.

There's also the skeleton about how ten days before His big day in 2010, He flew from KOA to Europe, spent eight hours there and flew back.

• Like 1

I find it interesting Macca hasn't used social media to fire back at the allegations.

He loves a good social media fight & openly brags about using it to his advantage, he hasn't backed away from a fight in the past.

Fark, just allegations, the bloke has a wife n kids so unless Cronulla Tri club strips him off life membership, there is nothing to see here and you should just leave it alone.

How would you like to be dragged through world social media on allegations if untrue. Pretty ordinary wether he is a good bloke or not.

Edited by Oompa Loompa
  • Like 2

I find it interesting Macca hasn't used social media to fire back at the allegations.

He loves a good social media fight & openly brags about using it to his advantage, he hasn't backed away from a fight in the past.

I find this interesting also.

Giving the battles he has had with so many on Twitter, I'm surprised he hasn't fired back also.

Then again, maybe macca doesn't have an instagram account.

Fark, just allegations, the bloke has a wife n kids so unless Cronulla Tri club strips him off life membership, there is nothing to see here and you should just leave it alone.

How would you like to be dragged through world social media on allegations if untrue. Pretty ordinary wether he is a good bloke or not.

As much as I don't rate him, the real starky said as much in his podcast which I thought was a fair comment from him.

And on the other hand, people don't often go around throwing these sort of things out into the public lightly and there seems to be smoke on a few fronts.....

Hard to stop people being curious. It's human nature.

Shits getting real now! Tony Abbotts been tagged :lol:

I thought Oompa was just jumping in to blame Kevin Rudd

Wonder if Ben Fordham received a letter from Macca's lawyers yet......might give us an insight into whether anything happened.

The reporter who broke the story still tweeting so I doubt there was a legal threat.

The reporter who broke the story still tweeting so I doubt there was a legal threat.

Still tweeting about it, or just tweeting about stuff?

Who was the guy again? not Ben the other one?