Sign in to follow this  
lucky7

2x AC/DC Tickets - Melb 6 Dec.

Looking to offload 2x Gen admission area 2 tickets.

Selling for face value - $160 each (in fact, it's $3 less than face).

Go. If you've never seen them. Go. If you are Australian. Go. If you have even a scintilla of glorious Aussie Boganhood deep inside your 3/4 length elasticised jeans. Go. If you want to see the greatest Rock and Roll band in the universe before age-related disease catches one of the 2 frontmen. Go. If you like loud noises for no good reason. Go. If you enjoy being deaf, wet, hoarse, physically drained yet pumped up beyond belief. Go. Don a black T-shirt and just effing well Go.

• Like 1

I am. Wouldn't miss this for anything. Likely also going on the 8th.

Got a bit excited and bought the maximum ticket allocation. These are surplus to requirements.

I am. Wouldn't miss this for anything. Likely also going on the 8th.

Got a bit excited and bought the maximum ticket allocation. These are surplus to requirements.

I was trying to entice a buyer for you. Went Wed. Best ****ing thing I've ever seen.

Went to the Back in Black concert with the Hells Bell at Sidney Myer Music Bowl Melbourne. One of the best I've ever been to (although havent been to any for 20 years :)). And reckon the It's a Long Way to the Top is the best Australian music video, even if Bon Scott only pretended to play the bag pipes. Another plug for your tickets, sort of :)

Cheers Parkside & Longshot.

Saw them in 2010(?) for Black Ice - missed Stiff Upper Lip as I was o/s.

So the rest of you - don't miss out!

Sign in to follow this