prizna

TRS hating macca

Who is TRS and why should I care?

Just keen training for your holiday in Malaysia.

TRS was The Real Starky

Macca gives all podcasts that has patrons a hard time as they ask for a buck for putting out content.
Macca calls the guys at TRS blow ins stating that they are no bodies who just come and go and know nothing about the sport

Edited by MackaEvo2

Macca is jealous of the popularity if TRS, especially the podcasts as Macca's cost $$ and suck anoose.

• Like 1

TRS was The Real Starky

Macca gives all podcasts that has patrons a hard time as they ask for a buck for putting out content.

Macca calls the guys at TRS blow ins stating that they are no bodies who just come and go and no nothing about the sport

macca is correct though, TRS is a twat

macca is correct though, TRS is a twat

Triathlon is full of twats. TRS is King Twat of Twatland. Twat is why he is so popular.

Edited by prizna
  • Like 2

'The Real Starky' is a fake Twitter account parodying a fifth rate pro ironman triathlon & it gets enough of a following in the mirco-culture of M-dot land to start a podcast that shit bags folk that don't genuflect to TRS's awesome take on a sport he's never done. No wonder a four time world champion & greatest eva ego fell out. That Macca! What has he ever done.

The whole thing is freaking unbelievable ...

Only in 'merica ...

' That Macca! What has he ever done.

Well, it will be interesting to see what unfolds.. could be that TRS ends up with more cred than Macca given other goings on

TRS's awesome take on a sport he's never done.

He is a real life ex pro-ish triathlete.

Well, it will be interesting to see what unfolds.. could be that TRS ends up with more cred than Macca given other goings on

I would imagine 2GB have been served by his legal people here in Australia by now. Haven't heard anything at all since day 1 the allegations were aired.

So, has Ben Hobbs ever done a triathlon of any distance? Perhaps a Tough Mudder? Half Marathon? Fun run? Aerobics class? Anything?

Why does it matter? He seems to have a good understanding of the IM scene & is not afraid to have an opinion. I like the podcast & their style. I like the fact they are happy to take the piss & have a bit of fun.

So, has Ben Hobbs ever done a triathlon of any distance? Perhaps a Tough Mudder? Half Marathon? Fun run? Aerobics class? Anything?

Where have you placed your arbitrary cutoff for athletic performance and still be able to comment on triathlon/host a podcast?

Why does it matter? He seems to have a good understanding of the IM scene & is not afraid to have an opinion. I like the podcast & their style. I like the fact they are happy to take the piss & have a bit of fun.

Yes. Some of the interviews e.g. Lew Hollander, Mark Allen, Macca, have been great. Skip over the bits you don't like...

I like the fact they are happy to take the piss & have a bit of fun.

If they leave it at the "have a bit of fun" level, it'd be good, but sometimes it's a bit OTT.

Where have you placed your arbitrary cutoff for athletic performance and still be able to comment on triathlon/host a podcast?

Yes. Some of the interviews e.g. Lew Hollander, Mark Allen, Macca, have been great. Skip over the bits you don't like...

Totally agree.

Also interested to read Andrews answer

it really doesn't matter whether the guy has participated in triathlon. He is a 'journalist' or some may say commentator of all things triathlon. I think of him as a modern day radio shock jock.

• Like 1

I listened to the TRS podcast it was full of rumour, innuendo and gossip. All it needed was a page 3 girl to make it complete.

TA released a statement yesterday to the State associations about Macca.

Said no more than the original statement from the Ben Fordham stuff

Except......they added that he wasn't a member of Triathlon Australia.

Pull up the ladder im in !!!

Macca's fond of a public argument, came on here on day having a go at coach@.

Wasn't it Jabbs?

Wasn't it Jabbs?

Wasn't it Jabbs?

Jabbs would drop him. One hard man . I like him as we both work with the dreggs of society :smile1::smile1::smile1:

Wasn't it Jabbs?

Macca's fond of a public argument, came on here on day having a go at coach@.

Has had a rant against both. Did not last long but both were entertaining reading.

• Like 2

Freak, just pretend you do like the rest of us.

Not unusual for you to be in the dark and have no idea what's what.

It's just that this time you're aware of it.

Is this a hint that Trump is looking for a VP?

I'm going to cry now. Then start a podcast and slag off Niseko.

• Like 1

I like how 'mericans think their funny when they try to take the piss. They should leave that to the poms and Aussies.

Nieseko, customer and me rarely see eye to eye or agree on anything, but mate you've overstepped the mark, so be pull your head in, shut the f&@k up and don't post unless you have something constructive to say.

Unless you guys know the truth I would just let it go .Triathlon has always been fuel by rumors and crap .because some saw this and their brothers uncle sister said this ..!

I assume you guys have rang and spoken to those involved to know so much..

Normally I have a good laugh at the shit stirring but this aint funny.

Nieseko, customer and me rarely see eye to eye or agree on anything, but mate you've overstepped the mark, so be pull your head in, shut the f&@k up and don't post unless you have something constructive to say.

Go fark yourself.

That was constructive.

Edited by Niseko
  • Like 2