Sign in to follow this  
Riddos

MLB Playoffs

Advantage: Indians

Fingers crossed

Maddon inserted Schwarber as the DH. Benching Heyward who has been underperforming all year. Schwarber had not played at all in the regular season after ACL Surgery. He doubled once in 4 AB's but also struck out with the bases loaded.

Francona used Miller his go to guy in the 7th. Cubs almost got to him but he got out of it and also pitched the 8th.

Francona won the managerial battle. It's similar to the NBA now as Cleveland has the home win. But Cubbies could pull that back with a win in Game 2.

Arrieta vs Trevor Bauer gives the Cubs the edge but Arrieta has not been so effective since winning 13 games early in the season.

Cubs took Game 2 in Cleveland negating most of the advantage. Series stands 1-1.

Game 3. Played at historic Wrigley Field where ivy grows on the outfield walls and there are rules in place to cover that.

A scoreless game going into the 5th inning.

Indians threatening to score but can't get the run across. Cubs only one hit in the game.

Kluber is pitching Game 4 or 3 days rest.

Decisive move. Cubs counter with Lackey who is pulled early due to ineffectiveness.

Indians will win the series.

Kluber is pitching Game 4 or 3 days rest.

Decisive move. Cubs counter with Lackey who is pulled early due to ineffectiveness.

Indians will win the series.

Cubs all the way back. Need 4 more outs for the historic win.

They were talking about te curse of the goat on Triple J this morning......lol.

• Like 1

Runner on 3rd one out.

Maddon goes with the bunt....noooooo.

6-6 going to B 9th.

Amazing outcome! I know I have been (a little) super excited about the Bullodgs winning this year. Imagine after 108 years.................wow..........

Remind me to take the day of work next time a World Series is in Game 7 with a team going for first win in 108 years! And to think I wasted a day off for the Super Bowl back in Feb.

Good to see a former Seattle Mariner pitcher get the save.

I loved the footage of the cubs pres and his son. All game the kid was so into it and his dad the president of the cubs was in the crowd and riding every pitch.

Great to see.

Great result.

• Like 1

Best day of the year for Baseball fans tomorrow, 4 x Division Series games back-to-back inc Yankees vs Red Sox, bring it on.