Oompa Loompa

Biggest Loser 14 - Starts today Monday 17 August, 2015

80.15 this morning

Still not sure about the waist thing, but 32" jeans are now comfortable

Can I still play?

• Like 1

90.2kg this week, and still 102cm. Coming down slightly, but that 90kg mark is hard to break. I suppose I shouldn't complain after a week of bugger all training due to feeling like crap, and 2 x birthday parties. I have been a good boy & only had 4 beers for the week though.

A ride and a swim this morning, so off to a good start this week. Looking for 89 next Sunday.

Jimbo, it's organic, this time, do what you want, even weight in Thursday's if it's more Convienient. People can start late, quit, come back. If you want to measure by jeans go for it.

The more I think about it, maybe it should be more on how to recognise a healthy lifestyle for people rather than being obese or fit all the

time. The quest for normality, the top of the bell curve and obviously both extremes are not good. I don't even have issues if people want to go the other way from stick thin to healthy, just jot it down.

It's really just having the balls to put it out there and hold yourself to public account

• Like 1

80.15 this morning

Still not sure about the waist thing, but 32" jeans are now comfortable

Mate that's a super effort. Well done.

• Like 1

And

Put the glycogen back into the muscles yesterday, thought about leaving it today and getting the magic 114, maybe 113 but it didn't seem that important.

That's 5kgs on maffe in 14 days albeit some small exceptions with beer. Note the maffe principals not the actual test as clearly you don't do beer.

The more I think about it, maybe it should be more on how to recognise a healthy lifestyle for people rather than being obese or fit all the time.

So true.

I started this triathlon thing to lose weight and become healthy. The triathlon "events" took over and it became about them.

I'm not going anywhere but and "resetting" after recognising this and focusing on the health/active lifestyle for a while.

A bout of gastro is an easy way to drop 1.5kg in 12 hrs as I did yesterday.

90.3kg

101cm

NOT drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels this weekend probably helped me drop nearly a kilo.

So I should lose a kg every week I don't drink a bottle of Jack? If that was the case I'd be wasted away to nothing.

Must have something to do with the Chivas. :)

Target is for 89 by the 13th, then drop 1kg every 3 weeks from then on.

My secret strategy is scotch on the rocks instead of beer. It seems to be working so far. :)

• Like 1

I think I'm getting somewhere. Bought a pair of shorts the other day in size medium. Would've been at high school the last time I was able to do that. :)

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You could say I'm making progress.

tonight, I bought a tub of ice-cream and didn't eat it all in one go.

I think I'm getting somewhere. Bought a pair of shorts the other day in size medium. Would've been at high school the last time I was able to do that. :)

But can you get into them?

But can you get into them?

Of course. I am but a shadow of my former self, all lean and sinewy. Well apart from the flabby bits.[emoji1]

• Like 1

89.7kg and 101cm. :thumbup:

Under 90kg for 4 days now, and dropped 1cm around the waist. I think the biggest difference has been not eating much for dinner if I'm not hungry. It's pissing my wife off after she cooks a lovely meal, but at least I'm eating some of it. :shy:

Not doing the BL this time around but I have dropped from 91kg to 77KG & I still have two big weeks of training. I should see 75kg before race day.

I'm down to one pair of work pants that fit.

• Like 2

89.7kg and 101cm. :thumbup:

Under 90kg for 4 days now, and dropped 1cm around the waist. I think the biggest difference has been not eating much for dinner if I'm not hungry. It's pissing my wife off after she cooks a lovely meal, but at least I'm eating some of it. :shy:

almost 40 inch waist - how tall are you ?

cut your sugars mate - at around same height and weight there is a difference of 7-8 inches in the waist between us. not good for you.

Not doing the BL this time around but I have dropped from 91kg to 77KG & I still have two big weeks of training. I should see 75kg before race day.

I'm down to one pair of work pants that fit.

Good effort. How did you get there?

89.1kg

98.5cm

How are you travelling Roxii?

Actually able to do something now which is a bonus. 87kgs but a week in fiji coming up.

Then Ill have to work hard for the finish line,,, Christmas wasnt it?

Actually able to do something now which is a bonus. 87kgs but a week in fiji coming up.

Yes mate Christmas.

I see your week in Fiji and raise you an 11 day Cruise :lol:

Yes mate Christmas.

I see your week in Fiji and raise you an 11 day Cruise

What would AP have to say about all this binging and up&down-ing...... he'd be waggling a finger :nono:, with a few shy emoticons after it :shy:

Race weight year round. Better hope he doesn't read back here!

:pepsi::wine::cheers:

Good effort. How did you get there?

Nothing special just trying to eat "real" food most of the time. I actually added a few things back into my diet bread, dairy & a treats.

I have been training consistently & fuelling the body after every session. My wife has been cooking up bacon & eggs on toast for breakfast 4 x a week (after hard training sessions)

I also discovered Sriracha Chilli sauce!!!!!!! It makes rice, chicken & steamed veggies AWESOME!!!!!!

You also need to head to the Indian grocery store and load up on all the pickles and chutneys and green chilli sauces. Life's not worth living without these IMHO

Well, I've done my Sunday morning weigh-in & hit my hoped for target of 89kg. I also managed 99.9cm around the waist, so very happy that that's coming down as well.

Big week in Melbourne coming up with work, with all the regional managers coming in from around the country. I can see this is going to be bad, with dinner meetings booked, and late nights planned. I'm just hoping to stay under 90 for next week's weigh-in. :)

90.6 this morning after a boozy footy weekend, it's all fluid :lol:

Not so sure about the next 2 weeks. :sleepy:

Talk to you guys later.........

Not playing but I've lost 5kgs past 2 months. Amazing what a bit of running back in your program and some diet control can do. 68.5kgs.

Edited by Mjainoz