Sign in to follow this  
Cottoneyes

NBA

The BIG news is Aron Baynes stays a Celt, 2 yrs, 11 million.

Don't poke the bear, Warriors sign Boogie Cousins. NBA twitter lighting up.

Lakers let Randle go to Pelcians, Sign Rondo.

These movements are getting interesting, Seth Curry to Portland, Nerlens Noel to OKC.

I think Jabari Parker, Zach Lavine, Marcus Smart and a few others have beomce RFA's at the worst time with the list of UFA's out there this off season.  Think they will have to settle back into there current clubs for less then they want.  Not much cap sapce left in many NBA teams anymore.

11 hours ago, Riddos said:

Don't poke the bear, Warriors sign Boogie Cousins. NBA twitter lighting up.

I just watched a thing on Insta. No teams chased Cousins? Not one?! That’s madness. 

Aussie Ryan Broekhoff signs with the Mavs for two years, has a good 3-point shot and 5 years experience in Europe. Hopefully fits into the NBA pretty well. 

Yeah pretty crazy re the Warriors/Boogie, guess they were the team that could afford to not worry if it takes him half a season to get back to playing regularly. And he gets a few months late in the season to audition for the teams with cap space next summer.  

It's only Summer League and only the Hawks but signs of life for the Knicks. Knox looks solid and we might have got the steal of the draft with Mitchell Robinson, didn't play College ball so must have dropped off the radar of many teams and fell to pick 36. 7+ foot athletic centre, Fizdale the perfect coach to help his development.

On ‎3‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 10:11 PM, Tyno said:

I just watched a thing on Insta. No teams chased Cousins? Not one?! That’s madness. 

Not sure thats 100% true, there was doubt about his Achillies injury, however Pelicans tables him a 2yr $40m deal and no GM's in the league were sure 'how' available he was and signed to GSW second day of Free Agency.  Have a feeling he had worked the GSW deal out long ago and just got it done.  Im sure plenty of Franchises would have been keen to snap him up for $5.3m/yr!

9 hours ago, Pencil_Towel said:

Have a feeling he had worked the GSW deal out long ago and just got it done

Surely you aren't suggesting improper NBA trade practices! 🙈🙉🙊

18 hours ago, Tyno said:

Surely you aren't suggesting improper NBA trade practices! 🙈🙉🙊

I bet Chris Paul is wondering where he went wrong trying to get to the Lakers back in 2011!

Kwahi Leonard & Danny Green to Raptors

DeMar DeRozan, Jakob Poeltt & protected 2019 first round pick to Spurs.

Not sure who won the trade here..... I feel it could blow up for Raptors at close of next season though if Leonard leaves.....

WNBA Finals tipping off at 11am this morning on ESPN2. Should be good. Go Storm. Sue Bird is a champ and this is a good read...

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/sue-bird-seattle-storm

• Like 1