Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cottoneyes

NBA

Recommended Posts

Cavs keep saying everything is fine, meanwhile over the last 8 days they've managed to lose to Magic, Nets, Pelicans, & Knicks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can add the pacers to that list Riddos!  Went down again today.

76rs another win, Simmons double double, 1 shy of a triple double.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cavs now below the Knicks! And being helped to be as high as they are by the fact the Bulls and Hawks are in full tank mode.

76ers up to 4-4. Simmons first 10 game highlight reel will be as good as many players whole careers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Riddos said:

Cavs now below the Knicks! And being helped to be as high as they are by the fact the Bulls and Hawks are in full tank mode.

 

 

And the fact they are in the East

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the wage Delly is on, he will be high on the trade I would think.  They have 3 PG's now and Delly is 3rd stringer.  Get traded or sit the pine with minimal minutes I would think are his options.

IN the current game v the Cavs he's played 5:28 for 1 point. (yes I can sit at work and watch NBA/NFL but thats another story)

Edited by Ronny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delly went to Bucks on the back of being a WC from the previous season.  Jason Kidd likes his tenacity and energy, but Brogdon and Bledsoe are clearly the better players.  Pity he too short to be a SG......

On another note, seems Cav's need big performances from either James or Love to get a W at the moment, their defence is all over the shop.  No energy and lack of communication, meanwhile Hayward less Celtics are strangely killing it.  Brown and Tatum's development is being fast tracked and they will see the fruits from this in the near future i believe.  Plus they best defensive unit in the NBA, although they are shooting at a low percentage thus far, but only 10 games in, long season still!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pencil_Towel said:

Delly went to Bucks on the back of being a WC from the previous season.

Yeah, his agent got him paid like a WC starter.

What a ride though - 2 years 1.3 mill -> 1 year 1.2 mill -> 4 years 38 mill.

He' isn't really worth that to anyone now though, right?

I think, in the NBA, he has to a be a guy who can walk it up the floor and pass to a superstar 90% of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favourite thing in the NBA this year, other than the play of Porzingis leading the Knicks back towards relevance, is how much fun the rookies are to watch, here's a good summary of them, and 9 minutes of Simmons highlights!

 https://www.si.com/nba/2017/11/17/nba-rookie-rankings-ben-simmons-lonzo-ball-jayson-tatum

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great watch, thanks for the link Riddos.

Man the game is ever evolving, Joel Embidd is like a 6 foot guard with the ball and has a great range with his jumper.....and he is 7+ foot tall!!!  Also amazed at how well prepared and strong LeBron's body is after more than a decade in the NBA with little to no breaks in play from injury, personal leave etc.....

What are our thoughts on Lonzo, poor kid's father is always making sure the blow torch is on him, would be a tough place to be for a first year rookie.  From most reports, other players in the league seem to like him as a player and person, probably just avoid Lavar! ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2017 at 11:43 AM, Riddos said:

Cavs keep saying everything is fine, meanwhile over the last 8 days they've managed to lose to Magic, Nets, Pelicans, & Knicks.

 

Cavs now sitting at 17-7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2017 at 11:38 AM, Pencil_Towel said:

Great watch, thanks for the link Riddos.

Man the game is ever evolving, Joel Embidd is like a 6 foot guard with the ball and has a great range with his jumper.....and he is 7+ foot tall!!!  Also amazed at how well prepared and strong LeBron's body is after more than a decade in the NBA with little to no breaks in play from injury, personal leave etc.....

What are our thoughts on Lonzo, poor kid's father is always making sure the blow torch is on him, would be a tough place to be for a first year rookie.  From most reports, other players in the league seem to like him as a player and person, probably just avoid Lavar! ha

Toughest part for Lonzo must be when his dad starts commenting on Lakers team-mates and coaching staff. See Lavar just took one of the other Ball boys out of UCLA. Reckon the younger ones might benefit from being drafted to a team outside LA.      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tyno said:

Cavs now sitting at 17-7

More of an expected look at the top of the East now with Celtics, Cavs, Raps in the top 3. I haven't watched a full Cavs game in a few weeks but Lebron looks to be enjoying things in a few highlights I've seen, he was emulating Jordan moves vs the Bulls in Chicago yesterday.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:46 AM, Riddos said:

Toughest part for Lonzo must be when his dad starts commenting on Lakers team-mates and coaching staff. See Lavar just took one of the other Ball boys out of UCLA. Reckon the younger ones might benefit from being drafted to a team outside LA.      

Yeah i see that he believes if he was coaching the Lakers instead of Walton they would be in a better position than they currently are.  I heard that the younger brothers have signed with Lonzo's agent, meaning they are not eligible for NCAA, becuase you're not allowed to have an agent in NCAA.  Lavar is really banking on his BBB brand taking off and his 3 boys becoming allstar players.

Big gamble, only time will tell i guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bogut delisted by the Lakers overnight, appears he may end up back at the Bucks where it all began to make him the third Aussie on the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×